What is your favorite unique dinosaur

Mine is phoerex because of its overall design and coloring. This dinosaur is a overpowered addition to jwa. Mine has 132 speed and I’m working on increasing its attacks.

5 Likes

Mine is Magnapyritor simply cause I like its colors. Though, Diorajasaur, Erlidominus, and Spinoconstrictor all are a close second for me.

4 Likes

I think diorajasaur looks awesome.

1 Like

Entelolania :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Utarinex because of its design, colour, and viability as a cunning, aswell as Tenontorex because for mostly the same reasons. (For Tenontorex instead of viability as s cunning it’s how good it is against basically everything else in the whole game)

1 Like

Spinoconstrictor because of its design. Love the zombie snake.

4 Likes

Antarctovenator. This is actually my favorite creature in the entire game. A fun, cool, and scary design, the only good amphibian, fun to use in battle, and can counter many creatures I find annoying.

2 Likes

Orion and Spincon are my personal favorites. I have a few more favorite Uniques but these two stick out the most.

2 Likes

Entelolania, I think if you have seen me on discord you know why

1 Like

Based (10 characters)

Skoonasaurus - due to the color scheme, the design of an armored sauropod and finally because how well rounded and op it is in the meta.

1 Like

I like Magma Potatoes, Phorurex, Tryko, SR3, Spinocon, Quetzorion and Glyth

And tenotorex is viable for raids

Gem, it’s colors go good together

Pterovexus, it looks angry as hell but it’s seemingly useless currently.

Parasauthops because she’s got an amazing design and she’s the first Unique I’ve obtained prior to it’s initial release! (normally it takes me a few weeks to get new Unique Super-hybrids when they are newly added, I got her on the same day she was added!)

Other than Polaris (my Parasauthops), my other favorite Uniques are Entelolania, Mammolania, S-rex G3, Geminititan, Compsocaulus, and Erlidominus.

(the first 3 are my favorite to use in battle, Gemini because she’s good in raids, the CompC trio because they are cute, and Erlidominus cause he’s one of my best revenge killers!)

Scorpios Rex G3. Besides having a great design, it has fun skills. Poukandactylus, Parasauthops and Antarctovenator are not far behind.

Uniques, probably Tenontorex and Erlikospyx

My favorite unique is the Indotaurus. I love predicting swaps and getting the free cloak. Its design from a kit and model standpoint is impeccable.

2 Likes

Mine is and always will be my Glaurung(Tryko).

2 Likes