Ludia Forums

What is your highscore for collecting DNA in one drone flight?

What is your highscore for collecting DNA in one drone flight?
Post a screenshot and your level!

At the moment my level is 8
(playing on iPhone in German)

3 Likes

That’s dutch :netherlands::belgium:
Very nice! Are you VIP? Makes it easier with more time. My best was 108 without VIP.

2 Likes

I had 117 on an apatosaurus earlier today. My best score so far. Level 5 non-vip…

Its German. Your guess was right… I invested the 10 EUR for the vip but I think I will quit the subscription as there is not enough benefit for the money at the moment.

1 Like

Well, I would consider VIP if they were not too greedy on the price. I played a much larger game with huge amount of content for €5/month, so not paying 10 for an app.

They would have many more subscribers with a normal price and probably make more money.

2 Likes

103 and my son got 106 so he’s gloating. Plus he don’t play as much me. He can’t break away from fortnite. I’m level 8… just got there

1 Like

Here is my highest DNA count so far.

24 Likes

310 is amazing! Don’t even know how you managed that!

Here’s mine, just turned level 8…

2 Likes

WOW! 310 is amazing! Which level are you?

I am level 14 at the moment. I get 24 DNA for a perfect hit but usually get around 270 ish this was just amazing luck.

5 Likes

Don’t have a screenshot, but at level 4 i got 115 in one run

1 Like

Level 7 and I think a stego yesterday I got around 117+. Its about 17 every direct hit.

Apparently I suck at the drone thing…big time. Waste lots of darts, highest 98 so far.
.:Sigh:. Off to practice.
Happy Hunting!

4 Likes

I think about 153 but can’t be sure.

Edit: got 156 and 160 within a couple of hours of posting this

I’m VIP with 17 DNA per common dart by the way.

My best was 199 I got yesterfay but I didn’t even think to get a screenshot, up till then it was 144. I am a vip and level 10. My new goal is to go over 200 and SCREENSHOT it :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Level 8 Greece

5 Likes

I don’t have a screenshot but my highest was 147 as a non-VIP level 8 player. It was either an Einiosaurus or a Stegosaurus, I’m not sure right now. Damn those “outstanding” shots, I want to shoot that good… :stuck_out_tongue:

lvl 8 VIP :grin:

2 Likes

It would be very interesting and motivating to have in game statistics! (average DNA per shot, average DNA collected, percentage fights won, total DNA collected, total amount of shots) and then also highscores for every part… this would be a great additional function and could be easy to implement. And it would be highly motivating for all the players (like me) to get into highscores - because at the moment it is just impossible to battle the top 100 without paying a huge amount of money!

3 Likes