Ludia Forums

What is your least favourite character?

I’ve seen a lot discussion about your favourite characters. But what about those you dislike or even can’t stand? That one you play just to get those diamonds?

For me it has to be Tomas/Sheng. The way he just doesn’t believe in MC and believes her capable of treason… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

On the female side, probably Kayla/Jasmin. Her story is a bit too much, a bit too horror movie like.

Who are yours?

1 Like

Oliver/Stefan and Sheng/Tomas for the guys

The AI ladies are the least just because there’s no real plot

2 Likes

I’d have to say Ana, as she’s the only one I unmatched with, I couldn’t get into her story.

1 Like

Having trouble with their story as well. Can’t figure how they’re going to make this relationship real with AI, but I’m also curious.

I absolutely love Jasmin/Kayla I love the horror aspect but it’s not for everyone

1 Like

The thing is I love the horror type, but her history seemed a bit too unrealistic for me. The woman was killing pairs of people, men included and no one was suspecting a thing but Kayla. Still, I wanna see how her story goes since the body went missing, and it could get a nice twist.

1 Like

I guess they played into the stereotype that models are stupid

1 Like

Hazel (The Ghost), Angel and Ruby

1 Like

Stefan is one of my least favorites, as he makes me uncomfortable. :grimacing: I unmatched him for a while after the first date, but then rematched him later so I could at least earn gems.

Similarly (though to a lesser extent), I kind of dread when Mamoru messages. The sexy food conversations are not appealing to me, and I find them tedious—even though Mamoru himself seems like a decent person.

He is absolutely the character I have the most negative feelings toward. I really want my MC to stand up to him and for him to admit he was absolutely unfair and wrong and to feel bad about it forever. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

JDR mentioned Stefan and I remember he didn’t give me the best vibes either, still not as bad as Tomas/Sheng, straight out the worst of them all.

1 Like

The whole BDSM thing is just cringe imo

2 Likes

Yeah, as much as I hate Stefan, I feel that’s probably a personal taste matter. I’m not interested in BDSM and I’m particularly uncomfortable with being treated like his sub. But that’s his character/storyline, so while I don’t personally enjoy it, I realize others might.

But Thomas/Sheng just behaves cruelly to MC, so I think I’d give him the hypothetical worst match award.

2 Likes

Honestly, I agree with most users here :sweat_smile: I tend to gem farm from my least favorites but they are:

• Sheng Zhao/Tomas: He starts off super sweet, but quickly grows disrespectful and dismissive about the MC. Spoiler: Referring to MC as “Just a commoner” and suddenly assuming that the MC was using him, when they didn’t know about being a descendant to the Meneki Royal family was just wow…Like forget you and your crown, Meiling was right, you are weak. I can write a whole essay on why he sucks :joy: I’m so glad I never choose any gem options from him lol

• Jasmin/Kayla: Her first message was super weird and cringy and I knew then on, I wasn’t going to enjoy her route. Spoiler alert: but when she called MC a coward for not wanting to die helping :unamused:, was a bigger turn-off.

• Hugo/Marco: The whole storyline is frustrating but at the same time entertaining (only entertaining because of Taylor tbh). I find him a bit annoying that he wants to have the MC in his life (in a romantic and flirting way) while having a WHOLE fiancee!! :roll_eyes: Like sir, get it together and make up your mind! I’m living for the petty options we have with him tho XD

• Stefan/Oliver: He’s one of the few I unmated. While I’m not into BDSM and anything in the vein of Fifty Shade of Grey, I wanted to give him a shot. I find him boring tbh :sweat_smile: Seriously, that man is dry as dust! It’s kinda frustrating that he’s not willing to try anything else, and the MC can only be his sub. Hopefully in his storyline, he can be a sub for once, or grows to be open-minded to enjoy different ways of erm…pleasure outside of BDSM. Then I might match with him again.

• Tiros: I just can’t look past the fact that he’s a centaur, it kinda weirded me out ngl haha. I noped out so fast and unmatched lol :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I disagree with Jasmin/Kayla she is one of my favorites.

I have to add Micheal and his counterparts that plot is weak the whole my father is pushing me to a career I don’t want zzzz

1 Like

:joy: I almost added him to my list, but what saved him was the fact that the centaur love scene was optional and I skipped it.

As frustrating as this one can be, it is kind of entertaining. Multiple characters involved, tons of drama, jealousy. When Hugo messages I always know I’m in for some kind of interesting mess. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I agree for Micheal/Sam! Its a cliche plot for with it’s worth :sweat_smile: It’s basically High School Musical, but make it college™ Hopefully there will be more drama or a plot twist in his story. I just recently matched with him, so I’m willing to see if something interesting happens ^^

1 Like

Tiros is definitely my least favorite. Very weird storyline.

2 Likes

The AI girls are boring.

Oliver/stefan are not done well at all. Me chat has similar characters are they are much better done and way more likable! Hotter too.

This one he just comes off as creepy and controlling.

Tiros love scene was crazy and Im not even sure how that could look romantic and not awkward. Like what is he doing while you’re down there? Soo many weird images. Also his lower half is a horse so…wouldn’t it be a horse one? Like…those are big right? …and now with Liam and Jaimie you dont get past second base…

3 Likes

AI girls are indeed boring, and the story is a bit too forced.

Weirdly enough I like Tiros, and the predicament of him being a horse from the waist down never crossed my mind. Now it’s all I can think about lol.

I’m gonna make myself believe he managed to turn all human before that love scene. Yeah. I’m going with that.

1 Like