Ludia Forums

What is your level and what arena pvp is in?

I’m at level 17 and I face opponents in the pvp arena called Aviary.

Level 30 and presently in Jurassic Ruins, although I have been as high up as Aviary.

I only play fun theme teams so nothing competitive.

1 Like

Level 30, Lockwood Library though I’m on the bridge between it and Gyrosphere Depot sometimes.

1 Like

Level 20 in Aviary. I don’t boost and have not been prioritizing the leveling of my dinos. Been focused mostly on filling the dex, so once a dino’s unlocked I move to the next one.

@MattPlays and @Colin_Goodman, I think they meant your player level, not dino level

3 Likes

I understand you Collin Goodman, I didn’t go to pvp battles at first either, but the DNA polls ended up convincing me.

Level 30? I want those secret 10 more levels

5 Likes

Level 20
Start at Library at 5499 at reset, then immediately go to Gyro.
I will finish in Nublar Shores

1 Like

Lv 20. Bouncing between Aviary and Library during the middle - end of seasons.

1 Like

Level 20, finished last season at 5987. I probably could reach 6k if I found a little motivation but for now I’m comfortable it Gyrosphere

1 Like

Oops. My bad.

To correct, my dinosaurs are level 20. :t_rex:

4 Likes

Lv.20 and just ascended into Library for the upteenth time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:… but mostly between Aivary and Library

1 Like

I’m level 20 in Aviary. Not battling much. Trying to level my team up before I go for the library. Not sure I fancy being sweeped by max boosted rats and thors quite yet

1 Like

one month with the game, level 13, 2900 trophies

1 Like

I meant highest creature lol didn’t read, saw what Colin said and wasn’t paying attention

2 Likes

Max level, floating between Aviary and Library

1 Like

Level 20. I’ve been stuck in aviary for a very long time, so I decided to drop to lockdown to get more grypo dna. Using weaker dinos now.

2 Likes

Level 20, Aviary

2 Likes

Lvl 20, I float between aviary and library…

2 Likes

Level 20, stuck in Aviary.

5 Likes

Level 19.
Arena: Aviary.

1 Like