Ludia Forums

What is your opinion about Sanctuary Allliance Battles?

Your opinion on the subject

1 Like

Seems… OP… I don’t know…

what would it matter? you are flying all over the map not playing legit

(: lorem ipsum

why dont you tell everyone how you are not in my alliance or ever have been but you are able to add in dinos to my different sanctuaries that are in different states

2 Likes

How are you finding the sanctuary’s, you must be using a hacking tool, interested in your response

Then just stop invading other peoples sanctuaries…

Our alliance chose a new sanctuary location very far away because of the trouble you were causing with the last one we established. How is it possible that you can place creatures in it, without being in the alliance, unless you’re spoofing or using some other cheat?

2 Likes

Just explain what’s your “experiment” and how did you manage to find the sanctuary

trash

1 Like

I would say by Magic…what else could it be???

“dev” sure. Your username is on par with the nonsense the AI in the arena have. But you are only a stalker and a harasser. How about you not block me and have a real conversation with me.

Kotnikcandor stop editing your posts. i already screenshot all of it. You wrote you work for ludia 3 times. directly and implied.

Like a sanctuary occupied by certain players that you stalk?

Kotnik, you’re clearly going out of your way to disrupt the sanctuary’s that the alliance builds, if there is a reason for that, explain.
I’m interested to hear why you’re doing this.

1 Like

How do you find a sanctuary which shows up empty on the map that is the only sanctuary with any dinos in the county? This can’t be done except by hacking.

Kotnik I am also curious to know how you find these sanctuaries as well. If you seek one at a high level work one up yourself instead of mooching off others.

1 Like

…or maybe Ludia could actually incorporate anti-spoofer measures instead of letting them continue to play as “flagged” players. I guess the real issue is spoofers spend real money, and we all know Ludia LOVES real money.

2 Likes