Ludia Forums

What just happened? Why didn't opponent get the turn to attack?

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: While being at 2 (for me) to 1 in arena, I sent out Carnotarkus against opponent’s Utasinoraptor. A huge lag happened, then the opponent was unable to attack me in any way. My Carnotarkus gained 2 turns to attack freely while the Utasino just stood there and did nothing. The match said I won, and I also gained a 3 hour incubator. I’ve restarted to see if it was just lag, but nope, I still have a 3 hour incubator, so somehow the match really did happen.

Area is was found in: Arena.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Other than fighting in arena, not sure. This rarely happens but it’s unfair to the opponent.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Rarely, but it has happened in the past too.

What type of device are you using: Huawei P20 Lite

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

It could be that the lag made it so that you didn’t see or react to their moves. I’ve had similar before when a battle gets interrupted by a phone call or text/whatsapp message.

There was no interruption, the opponent did not do anything and I do not know how I won, but apparently I actually won an incubator.
How it went:
Utasino’s last attack was decel.
Carno also used decel.
Opponent should have used Instant Charge but didn’t, it just sat there.
Carno used decel again. Gained upper hand. No attack taken and no counter-attack happened.
Next turn, Carno uses rampage and wins.
I get incubator. I restart the game, incubator’s still there.

CONGRATS! :tada: Take advantage of the bugs when you can.