If feel like ludia has no real sense on how the classes of there game work. So here is a refresher on the classes of our Dino world and when making hybrids, game adjustments to consider this system.
Speedsters and evaders
- they should not have have equal or greater attacks then chompers they should higher than average attack(1,300-1,490) and low heath ( >3,000-3,900) but rely on their speed(125-132) and abilities to bleed, distract, stun, nullify and evade opponents attacks to deal damage or kill opponents. also shouldn’t be able to go thru armor or shields!
Here is one that is controversial first read this
Okay we good, we got the idea, yes, oka let’s move on
- should not have equal or more attack than that of a carnivore,(looking at you mammoth, tenotorex, maxima and Gemini ) yet they should have more health and in cases armor or immunity. Also they should be focused on having average attacks (900-1,290) while lasting long with lots of health (4,600-6,000) and having average speed( 107-119). Being able to defeat there opponents either thru speed control, distraction, stunning, bleeding and or nullification. They should not be able to go thru armor or shields. But if they do they should have very low attack, or the ability to be distracted.
- a chomper should usually be slower than tanks (105-115) but have the bulk(4,000-4,500) and attack(1,500-1,900) to survive a and kill an opponent in two or three hits. These Dino should focus on hit thru armor and shields and hit as hard as they can while they can be immune it come at a cost in there stats.
Bleeders and counter-attackers
- these dinos are a a mix of chomper like health(4,000-4,500), higher than average speed( 108-117) and average attack( 1,000-1,300). They usually rely on there bulk to hit the opponents back every- time after getting hit basically doing a rampage or hit an opponent or inflicting Damage.Over.Time to them and holding out a bit letting the DoT do most of the work before finishing them or dying themselves and letting the bleed leave the opponents in on-shot range. These dinos rely solely on there counterattacks/ and or bleed to take down or do significant damage to opponents.
Now not saying this is the only way to do these type of dinos but these are the basic the need to know the foundations on when nerfing, buffing, or creating dinos so @Ludia_Developers look at the design And system of your own game before making big change to it okay also here is one more thing you should consider
- The “One Shot rule”as I like to call it is that no matter what Dinos not matter what rarity, if it is a hybrid or not; it should not be killed in one hit by the opponent or you FIRST TURN of the match( erlidom, spxs, phorasura). Now after the first hits or abilities have been thrown it’s fair game cause the fact that your dead before doing anything is bs. Any ways ya that all also this does not account for boosts but just regular stats and levels.