What NEW creature has you most excited?

I honestly can’t wait to see what Grypolyth can do, and what it looks like :crocodile:

2 Likes

I’m excited for grypolyth too! Unfortunately I have a ton of lythnorax and purussarus g2 but only a level 12 gryposuchus

1 Like

Pretty much all the flyers. I’m a big pterosaur fan and I make no apologies for it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

No apologies needed imo. These birds actually look really cool. I’m interested in Dimodactylus, it may go well with my team.

I’m looking forward to experimenting with Darwinopterus and Swoop.

1 Like

Definitely Thoradolosaur. The name makes it sound majestic, and it’s just a better allosino at the cost of hunting 10 million Tarbos

4 Likes

I’m excited for Dimodactylus, Purrolyth, Dracoceratops, Tyranolophosaur, Diplodocus, and Tetonorex.

But then again, why would I be excited about any Unique when I will be nowhere near making one?!?!?! :persevere::disappointed_relieved:

Anyway, I’m excited about playing around with Purrolyth… If I’m honest, the silhouette reminds me of Salazzle from Pokémon :upside_down_face::see_no_evil::v::heart:

1 Like

Allo hybrid hype!!! 40% crit unique chomper!!!

1 Like

Majestic is the perfect word to describe its name lol

1 Like

im really excited about the new legendaries more then anything and ofc the thoradolosaur since its the hybrid to my first legendary. hopefully it has similar characteristics to allison. that 40% crit from tarbo will make her a beast. loses instant charge though… not sure im to excited about the uniques… time will tell. i did hope that they would make one immune but i guess we have enough immune for now. the DoT hybrid will be fun to use aswell… besides that, im looking forward to see the nerfs and buffs play out…

1 Like

Wonder how much tarbo will be needed for each boost?

1 Like

2k probably

2 Likes

Yeah id guess 2k.

Yuck…

2 Likes

THIRADOLASAUR.
And i wonder how the royal crown look like on the head of this new unique

2 Likes

2K my DNA per fuse.:t_rex:
Must upgrade me until lv20, add about 20000~30000 DNA stock to create Thorlado.
That’s literally my kid, hope they won’t let me down.:smiley:

Too bad I’ve decided to use the event attempts mainly on Ankylo to unlock all pre ver.1.5 unique this weekend.
So I must wait until next armor week to unlock her.

I’m excited about tyrannolophosaur because it looks like the Turok dilophosaurus. Too bad I can’t make it right off since I never darted much G2 Rex.
I’m most excited about the purrolyth/grypolyth though because I’ve been waiting forever for more croc hybrids

1 Like

They hide my reply.:rage:

Definitely for Thorlado, my kid.
Too bad I must focus on Ankylo to create all pre ver.1.5 hybrids ATM.
I’ll need another Sinocera event to evolve Allosino, then gain my Thorlado.

2 Likes

I had a feeling Tarbo was gettin a hybrid this update. For some reason I expected something like Tarbomimus, though :joy:

1 Like

Still no hybrid for koolasuchus and spino gen 2, well i will be saving 10k+ dna for 1.6 xd

4 Likes

Thoradolosaur.
If only we had been given his stats, that would have made anky vs sino so much easier.

4 Likes