What new creature have u discovered post update?

Post the update, I see higher spawn of Apatosaurus. Haven’t seen any of the new dinosaurs yet.
Did you find any?

Tons of Apatosaurus and 3 Giraffatitans. They are really hard to dart as they kind of prance instead of run.

2 Likes

Just one Giraffatitan so far.

Screenshot so we can see stats and such? :slight_smile:

This guy has a low attack but 15% armored and 20% crit interesting. Screenshot_20180725-160946

I collected the Giraffatiton tonight.

I also stumbled across this guy and was lucky enough to find two and unlock him.

1 Like

The only new thing I’ve seen is anklyocodon and more park dinosaurs every where.

Easy to level this one up

Seen a lot of the same: Orthi, Ankylocodon, ect. No Giraffa yet but seen a Sino in green area now. Spawns are different.

Finally spotted a Secodontosaurus in the wild this afternoon.

Otherwise, as previously stated by others in this thread, I’ve also noticed an increase in Apatosaurus, as well as Deinocheirus and Dilophosaurus Gen 2.

Ohh, Secodontosaurus!!
That was the only dino (other than hybrids) I had not discovered till before the 1.3 update.
I wish I also encounter it in the wild or get it through Battle Incubator :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been finding a lot of these guys all around my local #4 area quite frequently.image image image image

As well as these guys and a few more that I will also upload. image image image image image image image

image image image image image

image image