What now?

Hi! Is there any point to keep playing this game? Any plans for a content update?
For months, we haven’t seen anything new, exept every few months you throw us a new species with a worse and worse dragons, only there for a collection sake. Even here, on the forums, you moved this game to “other games”, which suggests it’s no longer your main focus.

So, I repeat, is there any reason to keep playing it or is that it?

6 Likes

Really feel this too! Seems like the same question has been asked for a while now that I’ve taken time to look through the forums. Guessing that what we have is it…

3 Likes

I would also appreciate an answer. I play the game in June 3 years and slowly it gets boring. I don’t have to rethink teams for the Alphas anymore, because the perfect dragons are already there for that. The Wiki Dragons says that there should be a new alpha. That would be something. But still something new, especially for the long-term players would be great.

3 Likes

No answer? Very unfortunate. :worried:

2 Likes

HI @Ned, this is what me and other players have been claiming, to know what your future plans are. My last posts about this were on Sep’21 and Mar’22 and still no news nor updates.

Can you please give us some information? When is the next update (if any) planned? when and what future improvements do you have for the game?

3 Likes

Could any moderator give an answer on this, please?
@Ned, @C.R, @Joylene, @Davy, @ChrisP

2 Likes

pulp-fiction-john-travolta

3 Likes