What packs should i be on the look out for?

the title says all.
well, not really. but i wonder what stuff i should be on the look out for?
like pack/dino deals…
and I am interested in buying the century pack. should I?

2 Likes

welcome to the forums @ICEY_lunatic ! don’t go for the century pack go for the solid golds and can you also post your lineup here?

1 Like

amazing lineup! focus on level 40 legendaries

1 Like

but the legendary hydrids are pretty cool tho, and u may gat a unqie or even indoraptor , why shouldnt i go for it?

1 Like

It’s too pricey not worth it ask @Sionsith

3 Likes

You are joking, right? :grin:

1 Like

That lineup is good, but very unbalanced. You lose 1000s of ferocity over like 20 creatures. That’s not balanced. I have level 40 legendaries as my top and it takes me like 70 creatures till I hit my common 40s. You need to focus on quantity before you even get close to raising your ferocity again. Get about 15 creatures as strong as indom and a 15 or so more that are lower. Also don’t spend money on packs, they aren’t worth one bit

Also let me introduce you to the resident “OMG YOUR LINEUP IS SO UNBALANCED!” person. @Raptor43577, we need your help

sorry not sorry raptor

5 Likes

Get about 15 creatures as strong as indom

how do i supposed to get so much dna for that

1 Like

Save.

Yeah that’s all I’m gonna say lol, saving is important, I’m lower level than you and I make a couple thousand a day. It’s gonna take you 2 or 3 months but you can’t exactly speedrun this game, it’s essentially created for prolonged gameplay. Having creatures that strong may seem like a good idea, but it’s not, your matches are based upon the ferocity of your top 3 and having a balanced lineup is essential. The other much shorter way to improve your condition is to sell a couple of your top creatures. I’m not gonna explain why this works(I’m not too good at it), @Sionsith can though, when he awakes that is.

2 Likes

I’m lower level than you and I make a couple thousand a day.

but how tho?
i already have vip and my dna per day is piss poor!

1 Like

Doing the daily missions and dna trades. Also sometimes pvp if I’m lucky

3 Likes

Hi there,
@Mr_Nobody_cares has an amazing summary on the matter.
Some key elements that comes to mind:

• Keep your market clear from all creatures and mods, buildings, decorations, keep only worthy decorations like apatosaurus fossils, hammond statues. This way in the trade harbor you will get a lot of af/hammonds to dna trades, often coin to dna trades
  • Work on your coin production, try to hatch all the creatures you get, build coin traps for your better coin producers. The most common way of increasing coin production is by filling out paddocks (often done with common hybrid creatures). With proper coin production you can do custom trades daily (coin to creature trades), then either hatch the creatures or wait for a good th offer for them
  • boss events give a lot of dna, so is farming tournaments
4 Likes

Okay. So I’m not going to overreact and say your lineup is unbalanced to the point where you need to sell dinos. What I will say is, you need a lot (and I mean, a LOT) more dinos on that second page. You have no Jurassic dinos between Tapejalosaurus 20 and Pteranodon 30, while between that ferocity I have 3 VIP 10s, 2 Diplotators, and 2 Antarctopeltas. If you don’t have the DNA to get a bunch of legendary 40s then don’t. I’d say Legendary 30s and Tourney 20s and rare hybrid 20s are what you should be aiming for right now. I’ve discovered that it’s actually not that bad to have an unbalanced top of the lineup as long as your supporting cast below is good enough. Should only take 5-6 of your higher dinos everyday in PvE events. Just take it slow and whatever you do, do NOT make stronger dinos than Indominus 20.

3 Likes

Short Answer: No pack is worth it. Overpriced, and you don’t get unlocks.

Long Answer: SDNA packs are probably the best route if you absolutely want to buy a pack. However the SDNA is only worth it if you can afford to make the unlocks in the first place. Plus, the SDNA for your line up (god bless how bad it is) should be ANYTHING BUT VELOCIRAPTOR. Indo would crush your lineup into nothing, and you’d be hardstuck until you sell it.

And about your lineup, don’t always go for what dinos look cool.

I’m actually making a guide on improving lineups and here is a chart I made:

Rarity
Common: Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Common Hybrids: Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Rare Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Rare Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Rare Super Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Super Rare Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Super Rare Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Super Rare Super Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30
Legendary Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Legendary Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Legendary Tournament Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Legendary VIP Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Legendary Tournament Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Legendary Super Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20

That shows what dino rarities are in the same ballpark. This also shows how pursuing tournament-hybrids would destroy you. Take it slow, save, and if you absolutely want to spend money, focus on SDNA packs that yield SDNA for the Rare and Super Rare superhybrids, assuming you can make them in the first place.

5 Likes

Honestly, tournament hybrids won’t absolutely destroy that lineup. For instance Metriaphodon level 1 is 4000 ferocity, around rare superhybrid 10. It’s pretty easily manageable. That being said, I don’t recommend it.

2 Likes

Excellent chart, @OstaposaurusBae

2 Likes

Good job :+1: @OstaposaurusBae

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s going to be in my next guide where I talk about improving lineups. ETA, probably next week. That’s what I’m hopin’ for.

This is similar to the star system that Ludia previously used :grin: