What pterosaur is it?

What pterosaur is it?

1 Like

Nobody knows till now. Someone said its ornithocheirus but i don’t think so. Its definitely not in the game… Yet.

Pretty sure it’s just a bad angle of Ornitho. Look at its beak and teeth. It reminds me of the the dog-thing from the thing

1 Like

I’m not sure why everyone keeps thinking this is ornithoceirus there is literally no resemblance to the creature here, the closest thing it looks like is tropeogopterus, this things beak is too long and narrow to be ornithoceirus, plus orni has fur and even the wings are different.

No resemblance

It’s a sneak peak to a new pterosaur hybrid.

But my moneys on tropeogopterus superhybrid.

Closest match

3 Likes

Probably because of its beak is because why people are thinking its ornithocheirus? Other than that there’s nothing in similar…

But the beak is long and narrow? Ornithoceirus beak is short and stubby

1 Like

The only reason i don’t want a tropeogopterus s-hybrid is because then there will be new s-dna for missions and no kapro or eupolocephalus s-dna

1 Like

The end of the beak…

Yeah but they all get cycled through at some point or another

1 Like

But I don’t wanna wait 6 months for it

1 Like

Coloborynhcus has a closer match of the beak

1 Like

But yeah it resembles tropeo a lot more than orni…

1 Like

many pterosaurs had their beaks with that shape, I suspect a new creature, not hybrid.

Let’s see if someone from Ludia clears this doubt for us :wink:

1 Like

I disagree, look closer at the creature, it looks like it has a shell for the body, like armour

It is true, I had not seen it, but it seems to me that it is because of the colors of his body nothing more

1 Like

We shall see

It IS ORNITHOCHERIUS> WHY CANT YOU GUYS SEE THAT?

1 Like

Guys, it’s a Terrordactyl. Duh. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Is Tropeogopterus