What pvp battle will you never forget

I’ll go first.
I remember while in Jurassic ruins losing my just unlocked Thor to a carbonemys that got a 5% crit. This costed the game lol

3 Likes

almost every flock battle

1 Like

One advantage tourney battle, it was 2-2. I had Acrocanthops and the foe has Indominus Rex. Because they had cloak and a lot of health, my chances of winning were practically zero. However, I bypassed the cloak twice and crit both times. The best part was, if any of those moves didn’t get past the cloak or if any of them didn’t crit, I would’ve lost. Winning that battle was a 1 in 400 chance, or a 0.25% chance, and I got it. As much as I felt bad for the player, I’m still super proud of that battle.

5 Likes

Beating Pocemon waaay back when, and having recorded it.
Having watched all his vids up until that point… it was like battling a celebrity.

2 Likes

When i killed an unnerferd boosted 21 phorex in marshes with a level 16 unboosted poukaidei.

1 Like

This happened yesterday, during the current tournament. I was able to kill 3 of the oppenents team, with just my level 18 Antarctopelta. I believe I lost 1 creature to the enemy. This new Antarctopelta buff is insane, it took out a level 23 Argenteryx.

1 Like

The time in Jurassic Ruins where my team was level 21 Scorpios gen 3, level 20 Indominus,
level 20 Raptor, and level 21 Indoraptor and I was put up against a maxed boosted level 30 Skankasaurus and a level 28 boosted Hasst Maximus, you can probably figure out what the outcome was.

2 Likes

Happened couple of days back, my scp3 toxic quill a full health indot in cloak mode. Full atk went thru and got the stun. Couldn’t believe my luck. And just yesterday, my skoona 1v1 a full health mortem 7k+, after morty atk, skoona counter got a crit followed by rampage another crit, ko morty. Rng you either love it or hate it :laughing:

2 Likes

The hydra boa battle in the marshes, the miragaia battle that was surprisingly hard that miragaia defeated 1 of my creatures and almost killed another before a carboceratops came in, and I can’t think of any others maybe in the future but that’s all I can think of

2 Likes

In the last unique skill tournament I was using anurognathus, 1 because it was funny and 2 because I wanted to test it. Anyway I started a battle and got anurog but decided not to send it in. After my creature in the front got low I switched to anurog, it was able to kill and orion, magna, and a compyC getting me a 3-0 against uniques with only an epic

2 Likes

Another battle I remember was the time I fought mattylus and didn’t even know it until he swapped in his infamous triceratops gen 2 into my gorgotrebax and killed it, that was absolutely crazy

1 Like

In the last unique skill tourney it was basicaly all over since I bascally had a 20k hp IndoT against a 3/4 hp para and a spinocon. My orion would be dead and I was able to predict the swap to para with IndoT so I killed it with the counter+ pesky alert and my opponet sent out spinocon and since I had nothing else ti lose I swapped with IndoT against the spinocon and was able to kill it because the on escape move trigggered my counter attack while I was cloaked and ended up winning with 3 hp.

1 Like

Back in december 2020 when my erlikogamma lvl 14(now 15) defeated a level 28 procerathomimus

4 Likes

When I had a lvl 16 or 17 Tyrannolophosaur (now 20), I don’t exactly remember the level, and the Tyrannolophosaur got through indoms cloak and killed it, and utarinex tried to stun it but it didn’t work

3 Likes

killing a level 18 boosted Indom G1 with an unboosted level 12 Brachi

this was way before 2.9

2 Likes

i forgot to do 10 takedowns, it was a very busy weekend for me, and started doing in the last minutes.

i was about to get it in time and needed just 1 more takedown.

so, in last possible battle i faced 3 speed tie breakers in a row and lost it all (already mentioned here in forum i never win a speed tie where i live). it was a so bad battle, i lost 0-3 and bye bye 10 takedowns.

then i learned to do 10 takedowns at friday even if this needs to be done in bed.

and learned that jwa speed tie breaker is not a fair situation for a global online turn based game. i don’t try to win anymore, i manage to deal with being slower (stun or distract moves can help) or swap, or try a sacrifice strategy.

1 Like

A long time ago, I was in a battle that was 2-2 and all I had left was my stegod vs. their faster thor. I thought I was done for, but my stegod not only resisted thor’s instant charge stun (25% chance of that), but crit on the rampage (5% chance of that) for the win. If either of those things hadn’t happened, I would have lost. It was great.

3 Likes