Ludia Forums

What’s the best epic?

What do you guys think is the best epic? List your Dino below.

Hybrid or non hybrid

Non hybrid

I can’t decide which is better, but I definitely think that Compsognathus and Diplodocus are top two.

1 Like

My favorites just because I like them definitely includes titanaboa and compsognathus, I think for me they also count as good when I use them in battle. There’s also acro, diplodocus, horrid W. Rhino, allo g2, and the all powerfull DoDo!!! I still think sarcorixis does pretty well too performance wise too of I just count plain epics in general

1 Like

If Compy and Dodos do become Standard, we might see some Mammoths in the tournament. Only non hybrid epic with a group move. Brontolasmus will become more popular as well.

Diplodocus for dealing with certain armored creatures

Titanoboa for punishing swappers

Carbonemys with it’s high armor

Compsognathus because yes. :upside_down_face:

Acrocanthosaurus and Allosaurus G2 because they are awesome Fierce creatures (though I still have to give credit to Tyrannosaurus Rex for it’s high damage output!)

And Dodo cause why not? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

T. rex and Indom G2, but I’m biased :t_rex:

Woolly rhino easy

1 Like

Titanoboa
Wrhino
Allo G2
Diplodocus

My top threes:

1. Allosaurus Gen 2
  2. Diplodocus
  3. Titanoboa
2 Likes

Best long neck- Diplodocus
Best swapper- Woolly Rhino
Best Chompers- Allosaurus gen2 & Acrocanthosaurus
Best Raptors- Dakotaraptor & Troodon
Best Swap Preventer- Titanoboa
Best Armored- Antarctopelta & Scutosaurus

3 Likes

SAD T-REX NOISES

3 Likes

Scuto > antarc, have an endless Shield, higher health, immune to stun and decel, higher speed and has revenge. Even scuto can takedown seco and edapho.

3 Likes

I’ve updated it… Thanks

For me, Allosaurus G2. Good chomper and a basic cleansing attack makes her great with a few boosts included. Epic T Rex comes a close second.

1 Like

Diplodocus, Acrocanthosaurus, and Woolly Rhinoceros.

Haast Eagle coz birb :bird:

My top 3 is:

1. Wrhino
  2. Thyla
  3. Docus
2 Likes