Ludia Forums

What’s wrong?

After every single friendly match i will have to reload the game cause all online friends disappeared…why this server is so damn lousy

Completing a Friendly battle makes Friends list to disappear

This happens me every day. I thought that, that’s the only way to do it(restart the game). Hope Ludia fixes this bug.

That’s really strange Calvin_Tan, and it definitely shouldn’t be happening. It’s possible that the game might be having some issues loading on your connection. If you’re connected to your mobile network could you try disabling your WiFi to make sure that the signal is not switching between mobile and WiFi? There are also some troubleshooting steps here on our FAQ that might help with this as well: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-did-my-app-close-unexpectedly&l=en
If you’re still having an issue seeing your friends list when you finish a Friendly Challenge after trying those steps, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, and our team can investigate further.

1 Like

It worked fine about a week ago. I guess it’s just another bug from 1.6 that we got little bit earlier. So get used to it, it’ll stay for a long time here

Bug Description:
After completing a friendly battle, the immediate screen is an empty friend’s list. I need to restart my app to load the list again.

Area is was found in:
In-game

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1 - Play a friendly battle.
Step 2 - After completion, the friends list is empty.
Step 3 - The person/user with whom I’ve played doesn’t appear in the Online Friends list either, even though he/she is online.
Step 4 - Need to restart the app to get to see the entire list of friends.

How often does it happen:
Everytime we play a Friendly battle

What type of device are you using:
Iphone SE

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
Also the person/user with whom we played, doesn’t seemed to be in any alliance. And yet that user is in my alliance and I can see it only though the Alliance tab.

Is the same regardless we play with wifi or 4G.
We load the game together as “fresh” and ends the same result.
The online friends list just TOTALLY disappeared.

Maybe need to state that it may comes back “after” u take a minute or two off the screen and tap back the game again to allow it to “refresh”.
But as long u stay in the game the friends list will disappear.