Ludia Forums

What’s you best swap in creature You have

Which one do you have and which is the best for your team also show off why it’s the best for your team

• Thylacator
  • Bajatondon
  • Alankylosaur
  • Carboceratops
  • Monostegotops
  • Dimodactylus
  • Darwezpoteryx
  • Dracoceratops
  • Edmontoguandon
  • Koolabourgina
  • Monomumis
  • Procerathomimus
  • Phorusaura
  • Pterovexus
  • Quetzorion
  • Smilonemys
  • Smiloncephalosarurs
  • Skoolasuraurs
  • Stygidaryx
  • Stegoceratops

0 voters

I have any swap in dinos in my team rip

2 Likes

7 Likes

You have intrigued me

Kapro’s best used when opponent is dodging/cloaking or about to go for invincibility. Since Kapro’s got a lot of HP, he’ll most likely survive most attacks even without HP boosts. When I’ll add T5 HP, things will get really scary. 133 speed helps fool the slower Thors into going for stun on him so I can safely bring out Spyx.

1 Like

I’m just a little worried about that attack

It causes lots of trouble in spite of beng low. Ramp it up with the ferocious and if Kapro survives, can deal a huge hit with the cleansing + ferocious. Which leaves opponent with very little HP, thus setting up for Erlidom’s speed-up if I have her around.

1 Like

Hmmm I’ll try her out in FB or a tournament thxs for the info

Quetzorion for me. Although it’s more because it’s my only swap-in dino at the time (although I am testing Phoru).

1 Like

Orion for me also. Used at the right moment Orion can change an entire match flow quickly.

1 Like

Lol for me thylo does a similar job a just changing the flow of the battle. this guy was about to stun my stego to deaths with paramol when… I swapped in thylo on his impact I was ready to Lethal wound when he swapped to :turtle:

To bad for that two turn delay also so glad he is gonna be staying on my team especially with the snakes coming in DP will be soo helpful

1 Like

Although I really want Orion but not enough quezt dna lying around

I’m glad there isn’t a new cooldown and stuff for that move. I love all g2 and alloraptor and Thyla is cool too.

Ahh heh I got my orion to level 30. And I donate all my quetz to my alliance which I have 9k quetz :joy: I catch quetz for my team.

1 Like

You lucky little …:rofl:

Give me some :joy:

Lol it was some tough work getting all that quetz and ptera. Heh more donation coins :joy:

Really though orion has a lot of tactics for a team. That swap in is one thing. If used correctly you can really get it rolling. And it becomes hard to stop it from putting out big hits once its setup.

1 Like

Yup I’ve fought a few I also defeated one with thyla once I posted somewhere just don’t remember where

My monomimuses swap In Dodge always comes in clutch. Hey that’s a nice cloaked rmapsge ya got there erlidom! Wouldn’t it be a shame if I swapped into mono?

1 Like

Why Procerat is a swap in dino ? I know he has the swap in null but it’s almost useless I don’t think people use it like Phorus or Orion because his swap ability is not great

1 Like

I mean I guess it help when swapping in on a cloak erlidom or indom and those with long protection or attack buffs