What’s your best legendary creature? (Level, creature name)

I really like tyrannolophosaur and alloraptor

6 Likes

Also this is an old photo. Currently it’s at level 19

3 Likes

Dodocevia. Level 21.

2 Likes

Coelhaast, 28

2 Likes

While I don’t use legendaries anymore, my Acrocanthops was the last legendary I’ve had on my team before I resorted to all uniques.

While I do want to use another legendary like Enteloceros or Ankylodactylus, I already really like my current team and don’t want to replace anything I’m not already planning on replacing for Albertocevia.

4 Likes

Level 30 max boosted Dodocevia

10 Likes

My favorite creature. Will continue to use it until I unlock Allodrigues.

4 Likes

I have leveled a few legendary creatures, my best being Indominus. However I have a few other ones that are my favorites.

I didn’t as much level them for strength but more so because I love their designs!

9 Likes

Minmi why do you not respond and at the moment 30 a lot of stuff

Lvl 30 Dipvenator

My favourite legendary. Its on my dream team

6 Likes

My best legendaries are my level 16 Coelhaast (ready to level up once) and my level 17 Ankylomoloch (ready to level up twice)
I also use Indominus and Monolometrodon and own lots of other legendaries like Eremoceros, Rajakylosaurus, Allosinosaurus, Dracoceratops, Parasaurolophus Lux, Phorusaura, and Tyrannolophosaur.

The post was asking for your best legendary creature

1 Like

Tryostronix (26), Carnotarkus (24) and Grylenken (23)

1 Like

My 25 ankylomolch

1 Like

Last time I played it was either dodocevia or phosphura both level 20.

Both were unboosted and I had a bunch of other level 20 legendaries and monolometrodon at level 21 (relic from another era) so it’s hard to tell and the only boosted legendary I still had was bajatodon for raids.

Phorusaura, grylenken, alloraptor, utahsinoraptor, allosinosaurus, tryostonix, dracoceratops, glyptoceros, monometrodon, tyrannolophsaurus,

All 30 and I will go check my others

Cabotoceratops, acrocanthops, indominus, edaphocevia, indog2, ovilomoloch, smilocephalosaurus, dilophoboa and I think my last one is scorpios Rex all lvl 30

1 Like

18 Allosinosaurus, even though my fav is Alloraptor