What’s your dream team

In a perfect game where you could choose whatever creature you want and had as many boost as you want, what would your dream team be?

My Team

I made this back in 2.10 and if I were to remake it I would probably switch the boost up a bit and trade Mortem for Indot.

4 Likes

sr3 10/15/5
phorurex 20/10/0
Monoloryan 1010/10
Spinocon 20/5/5
MOrtem 0/20/10
Tenonto 12/9/3
Indot 5/12/13
CompyC 10/0/20
Gorgosuchus 15/15/0
all lvl 30
dream team

Halfway there. Hadros, Monolorhino, Mammolania, and Grypolyth have all met the goal. Ceramagnus is nearly there, while Haast, Hydra, and Phorurex have a long way to go, although Phorurex might be swapped back out for Mortem if Phorurex loses it’s On Escape ability.

4 Likes

@Sir_Swap_A_lot I still think Monolorhino needs a rework :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Currently have no idea what to do about boosts, but I’d love a team that includes these guys:

Me, spinocon, of course
Hydra boa
Mortem
Ovilophomoloch
Ovilophosaurus
Compso
Tryo
Refre
Majundaboa
Alberto
Alloraptor
Titanaboa
Dodo
Haast M.
Scorpius x 3
And maybe dilophoboa

I’m aware there’s more than enough to fit on a team and how this lineup is lacking some components, but its just some creatures I’d love to have at max level and mess around with in the arena

1 Like

Idk how to boost them

Skoona and Indotaurus should pretty much be all attack and health.

Monolorhino should have at least Tier 12 or Tier 13 in attack, the rest of the boosts can go however you feel best fits your playstyle.

Scorpius, Phorurex, and Spinoconstrictor should be mostly attack and speed with some health.

And Antarctovenator could be a Jack of all stats with boosts spread fairly evenly, but at the same time slightly leaning on the health and attack side.

Though I have seen several examples of all of the above that actually go against what I advise and they seem to work well enough for those players.

Ultimately, do what you feel best suits your playstyle.

Funni elania go brrrrrrr

I want my team to be as non-meta as possible. When i get into the upper arenas, i think I want my team to be -
Refrenantem
Erlikogamma
Velosrhacos
Brontolasmus
Carnotarkus
Mammolania
Dracorex or Dracorex gen 2
Thylacotator
No idea about boosts tho

2 Likes

Thank you @Persianking44

I tried to boost them but Idk if it’s good how i did it

You beat me to it. I woke up this morning with the idea of asking what everyone’s perfect level 30 team would be. Good topic.

Using my favourite dinos, I’m unsure if erlidom will get replaced by a phourex or not

This is what I’m going for at the moment.

This is currently.

1 Like

My dream team currently

1 Like

Excuse my phone battery :joy:

2 Likes

You best get that thing charged :rofl:

2 Likes

basically my team is my dream team. i’m kind of powerful my place is full of smelly snakes