Therium
Phorus
Alloraptor
Tarkus
Monometrodon
Thylo

Also Tarkus can 70% beat maxima with mind games

2 Likes

Play what i like and have fun. i’m not hurting for HC so once i get my 10 takedowns i’ll play a lot of different stuff.

1 Like

I’m using Maxima, Tryko, Monolorhino, Magna, Dracoceratops, Dio, Phorusaura and Carnotarkus for now.
I’m experimenting, hence no Thylacotator. It’s really easy to swap into Thyla and set up on it, which is why I’m seeing how I do without it. It is obviously a 1v1 monster, so I might throw it back into the mix eventually.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m going against the tide and not using tryko/maxima.
Team i’m trying is: Lania, Tenrex, Dio, Spinocon, Magna, Thyla, Gripo, Vexus

I’ve honestly found with thr right moveset and some minds games both lania and dioraj can counter maxima

1 Like

So far almost to top 15

1 Like

well, i was battling, and all of a sudden purple screen and i was kicked out of the battle and thrown into the arena rather than the tournament. IDK

2 Likes

Oh ya and here is my team, also one away from top ten

2 Likes

The speed ties and connection errors are already getting to me. So far I haven’t had a single match where the connection didn’t give up on me for a few seconds. I think I’ll call it a day.

But otherwise the team is working great. I’m not missing Thylacotator so far.

Lol what was that about thyla @Qaw :joy:

Also see never underestimate a rinex

The same thing I run in the arena

1 Like

Nah, still not missing it. You caught me with a bad hand, and I almost won. I probably would have if I had used Acute Stun against Tryko instead of Fierce Impact. But what happened happened. GG.

1 Like

2 freaking games in a row i lost because of stupid connection issues. Seriously.

1 Like

Currently, My team consists of 7 uniques and 1 legendary
Phorasaura is the BEST legendary in the game
Then I’m running the usual dio, mags, rhino, max, and tryko and mammolania, which also seems to be a popular choice
And my trump card is testacornibus. Max needs 2 crits on the rampages to kill it and many people forget max isn’t immune to vulnerability, so a devastation+ vulnerability hurts like crazy. On escape heal and swap in heal is just so good and everyone forgets that it has OEH. Then the immunity to stuns is the icing on the cake for rhino and phorasaura

Creatures on the bench: Thylac, Tenonto, grypolyth, and monolometrodon

I am Dabbling in the Tournament feeling it out…so far I am doing ok for the first few battles… will play more later

Welcome to the club. This would actually be a really fun tournament if it wasn’t for the connection issues and those egregious speed ties, and I really want to keep playing, but there’s only so much I can handle.

@Thylo_75, you’d better avenge us lol

1 Like

i’ve only had 1 speed tie so far. tryko v ardentis. everything else had been relatively fun save for the bugs. in total so far about 10 of varying degrees of annoyance in maybe 12 matches.

2 Likes