What’s your thoughts

That was not what i suggested at all. Jurassic World The Game does one update, however instead of have the creatures ingame immediately, they hide them until a certain date. This was similar with Ailurarctos, we didn’t need an update to play with it did we? No, it was already in the game, it was just hidden/locked until a certain date so we couldn’t see it, that is one of the reasons that I believe April Fools is one of the best events in the game.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I would like to share in the forum the opinion of the biggest content creator of dinosaur games in the world, GamingBeaver, about the situation of Jurassic World Alive.
Enjoy and share your opinion about the game’s situation in the comments.

5 Likes

Understandable that if you overplay a game you would get bored of it.

2 Likes

I think it is not about overplaying, because a lot of players are getting tired of the game because of the current status of the game… Maybe if you check the video you can understand some of the main problems of Jurassic World Alive.

4 Likes

I definitely agree, but I do think that has something to do with it. (Upwards of 15%) maybe not though

2 Likes

I think the many thing that people should be worried about is how, like Gaming Beaver said, that Jurassic World Alive will be like Jurassic Park Builder.
Meaning, yes, it’ll be remembered, but will disappear and no longer be a game/app.

2 Likes

His criticism is dead on.

I agree there are plenty of counters to each dino, the bear for example was amazing when it dropped, and to some extent it still is but it’s just been power-crept out of the top 8. Parasauthops needs to be looked at though for sure, its probably the most talked about dino on the forum currently because of its swap in alone (honesty other than that it’s pretty balanced).
In relation to beaver, he hasn’t been enjoying this game for a while now, with all the nerfs and boost changes and additional dinos, like he has no interest in making the bear at all and hasn’t since it was released. He doesn’t take a good hard look at the creatures but I think that’s partially due to his dislike of everything since Morty got nerfed.
The worst part is he hasn’t seen a fully maxed Albertocevia yet which is another dino that is already a problem to some extent (for another discussion possibly)
Overall i get the frustration, with all the new creatures and the Event Exclusive dinos having the best hybrids. the nerfs to “good” dinos rather than buffing the “bad” ones. Things are slowly changing and i think some of the older dinos will get some love sooner or later it’s just a bit frustrating currently

I’m hopping between Low Library and Top Aviary currently so my experience isn’t as bad as further up the rankings (besides droppers causing me consistent pain)

also Ludia shoud stop making Revenge dinos with Swap in abilities, give them swap out ones instead you know (im looking at you Andrewtops)

As much as it hurts to see Beaver suffer playing for the sake of his channel, not all of his points are valid. Some are like “this game punishes you for thinking outside the box”. Some arent like “they ruined testa” (when they nerfed counter power heal and just gave spinocon a higher but not 100% win rate)

About parat, it is not the biggest problem the meta has now when you have albertocevia ankylos and hydra. For 1, parat is likely the 3rd most used dino in raids after tuora and thor. If youre gonna nerf it, go for the swap. Leave the heals alone when all the imperato strats ive seen use it. Or nerf the boss 1st then go reasonably nerf it and ref since not everyone has a 3k dmg mortem especially when the raid is so unsure of how long itll stay. Just dont touch the heals and the attack since some people find the last ounce of fun in raiding with a hard to build dino

1 Like

My topic. lol, but yea same idea!

I think even if they didn’t touch its stats AT ALL and removed its swap in, it would make it so much more “balanced”

1 Like

Well IN MY opinion, paraT is more broken because it goes through armor and shields, albertocivas doesn’t.

1 Like

I just think para needs a complete rework, ludia made a creature near impossible to balence.
Also no offence to para but he is also killing raids tbh, you have a para in a raid you win kind if makes raids boring not sure if im the only one who thinks this

Well isn’t that a good thing? A versatile raid dino!

1 Like

Amazing raid dino but when you can do hydraboa with 3 people it does question how strong the dino is.

This is what i mean with impossible to balance
Take away its dmg/swap in he becones pretty much useless

Nerf his heals, makes him worse off for raids

I just think a rework is the best thing for the creature the new devour mechanic is actually a good idea for para ( based off its components)

1 Like

Plz show me that, I haven’t scene that!! (I mean that in a non sarcastic way)

1 Like

Kind of cements beavers point tbh ref and para broken combo :joy:

1 Like

Ok but to be fair tho, how often do you see that? I see the skoonar-monolorhino-toura-thordor strat more. But thats just the OP BROKEN dino strat

1 Like

Only found the strategy last week :sweat_smile:, also the requirements arnt that high to be honest, especially para. I would screen record but i have no idea how to :joy:

1 Like

The Beaver is 1000% correct. Especially about the Boost Tokens scam.

2 Likes