What scares you?

I’m kinda happy to see no one voted for snakes, but I feel like some people still fear em but there was just worse things on the list

3 Likes

The unknown interests me if anything.

3 Likes

Dealing with the broken matchmaking in PVP.

1 Like

What I think is that snakes are the most misunderstood creatures on earth, and yeah, you read that right. Snakes only strike out in fear of US or when protecting their young.

And what’s the wrong with that? Parents are known to say murderous stuff in protection of their overpampered kids, and it’s just that snakes decided actions speak louder than words.

4 Likes

I know, snakes will try to warn you to back away and stuff by hissing or rattling their tails( or other defense mechanisms) and will only bite or strike you if its their last option. I’m also pretty sure that there are a few other reasons people hate them(I have asked people why they hate or are scared of snakes and this is typically every answer) people say they are the devils pets or something, they are scaly and slimy, and that they are strange because they can move without arms or legs.

4 Likes

Whoaa I seriously got flagged, I knew it!!

9 Likes

yeah sorry, but I understood the point

1 Like

Thank you for understanding me.

2 Likes

People that boosted an obviously imbalanced creature, cry when it gets nerfed and then move onto the next creature and do the exact same thing having learnt nothing. That level of ignorance scares me.

3 Likes

It won’t scare you as long as you’re not the guy

1 Like

I honestly think snakes are one of the cutest animals ever :snake: snek just look at this cute danger noodle
images - 2020-10-31T002419.320

11 Likes

Cats should be on this list because cats(and especially kittens) are terrifying

2 Likes

I never understood the doesn’t have limbs so it’s scary argument :rofl:
If anything It makes It look more vulnerable to me lol
But i guess fear doesn’t always come from rational thinking anyways :man_shrugging:
I for one have a weird fear of looking at mirrors while in the dark, there’s literally no good reason for that :laughing:

2 Likes

Accidentally buying a very expensive but as usual useless incubator from the store. Particularly when I just want to scroll down to see if eventually they will put in something that would be miraculously price decently in it…

1 Like

Snakes are badass

3 Likes

Misclicking really is a dangerous thing in this game

1 Like

Idk, some people just find it weird that they can move without arms or legs, it just shows you how strong their muscles in their stomach are. Besides, this pic pretty much explains what people think of my pet whenever I talk about them. And under the right conditions, any snek is cute to me, unless its striking or eating or anything to do with that stuff

17 Likes

I’m guessing somewhere around next year March to june or longer is when that problem will face the arena

1 Like

That’s so true, they must have the strongest abs ever :laughing:
I know some people that are scared of them and they say the way they move is very scary, but i think fear of snakes is kinda instinctive as accidentally stepping on one could result on death

Totally agreed and yeah pythons are amazing, i can’t help thinking they are extremely cute, that puppy mouth tho :rofl:

6 Likes

Plop :rofl:
Characters

4 Likes