Ludia Forums

What should I do for my lineups?

@Tommy_Paoli’s new video is live! Go check it out!

3 Likes

Updates:Screenshot 2021-04-02 10.52.22

3 Likes

What should I do? I have strong dinos, but I do not have the resources.

1 Like

Wow, they are lots of donuts.

1 Like

Your lineup is shallow. Try add dinosaurs at the top. A level 20 indominus rex shouldn’t be in the same view distance as a level 40 alangasaurus. I know you wouldn’t wanna do it but you might have to sell indominus, spinoraptor and stegoceratops.

Work on coin production by buying park oasis and john hammonds statues and use that coin for food and don’t speed stuff up with bucks.

Buy apatosaurus fossils and sell them in the trade harbour for coins, food, DNA and bucks (and you could do a custom trade to get loyalty points).

Get more level 40 legendaries and super rares.

Hatch everything the game gives you.

There are other stuff but I can’t think what. End game players will give you more advice.

5 Likes

Right now I am level 60, so I am trying to work towards the tournament creatures unlock so I can get more good dinos and work towards good hybrids such as Gorgosuchus. I have over 6000 raptor S-DNA, so once I max up Indominus I will be able to get a level 20 Indoraptor. And I am very close to monostegotops. I also am trying to get more S-DNA so I can get diplosuchus again. Right now I need more good amphibians. I am also trying to save up bucks so that I can redeem the golden or Diamond lottery prizes. I used to have one VIP, but the next aquatic down was a level 10 super rare. I am just waiting to do the clash of the titans. Most of my super rares are so low because they were fused for hybrids such as Indominus, Ankylodocus, Spinoraptor, and Stegoceratops. I am close to getting T.rex back to level 40. I am also getting close to stuff like Ichtheostega level 30-40. I am also getting Omega very close to level 31.

2 Likes

I recommend waiting on indoraptors they will make your matches a lot harder unless they stay at lvl 1 just build a good deep team of legendary and tournament also some hybrids trust me I know from experience of how hard the matches get they give you like 2200 attack and 6000 health all of the the three creatures on the enemy team and you still got to do like 3 or4 matches for one prize I’ll will be careful and also ask some of the more experienced players they can help you out more than me probably

1 Like

Ask some the more experienced players trust me they can help you

1 Like

The reason I have Antarcticopelta level 20 is that my game glitched and unlock Antarcticopelta and bought two of them so I could get a level 20 before Ludia fixed the glitch.

1 Like

I am trying to work on getting DNA because I have most of the Legendaries unlocked, but I do not have enough DNA to max them up. I am almost ready for the Clash of the Titans to unlock Gorgosaurus. I am also hoping that the next tournament Clash of the titans is either Smilodon or Erlikosaurus. If I can get a few more rexy’s to max it up, then I will get stuff like Ostafrikasaurus, Microposaurus, Dimorphodon, Therizinosaurus, and T.rex gen2.

1 Like

I am not getting too many super rares because all of my rarity rumbles are Legendary.

1 Like

Good news, I’m back, in a few hours I should enter my new training, you will see what news!

2 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Hi @Dimetrocarnus i @dimetrocarnus, can I see your current lineup that I haven’t seen it in days ??

1 Like

Aquatic

Cenzoic

In a couple of minutes I will get Nunda lvl 40!!

1 Like

Great, ophiacodon at 40 !!!
I did it yesterday at 30 and I still have three to do it at 40!
In agreement there are some news that I will post at 18:00

1 Like

I have almost gotten Ophicomiomus.

2 Likes

Already updating

1 Like

If I had more Gallimimus I would!

1 Like

What speed!

1 Like