What should i get

To proceed, I think i could get one of these creatures.
which one should i get? (Btw idk how to make a poll)
Tapejalocephalus, ostaposaurus, dimetrocarnus, i rex gen 2, diplosuchus

My lineup fir reference

Under these three photos is my trash can (lvl 40 commons i have a lot of them and lvl 1 commons)

1 Like

by the way, for gold unlocks i can get kentro (edestus is aquatic and i dont really care about it)

What’s that ?

COT

10 char

Diplos and lots of them

1 Like

Ostspo,Diplo, and any other amphibian that helps

1 Like

Also you desperately need some strong herbivores, switch sdna to diplo and mono and then grind for copies.

2 Likes

ires gen 2 and maybe diplosusuchus too

2 Likes

like the gold unlocks are like the thing above legendary, the full card is shining with gold.
A bit weaker than vip, but a bit stronger than normal legendaries.
examples of gold unlocks: banana fish, pachyrhinosaurus, megalosaurus, kentrosaurus, darwinopterus

Tournament legendaries , got you .

1 Like

thanks for the advice!
kept thinking i need more carnivores and pterosaurs bc carnivores do a lot of dmg and are easy to get, pterosaurs will take out amphibians for the carnivores, thanks!

oh lol i didnt know the name of them so i call then “gold unlocks”, ill call them tournament creatures

i knew there was another name but i forgot it lol

I basically have ostapo, i have 2 lvl 20 micropo and 1 lvl 30 micropo, i already have ostafrika maxed

2 Likes

I don’t see ostaposaurus

not yet because this is a screenshot from 2 days ago, right now i am about to get 2 lvl 30 micropo, then i can get lvl 40 micropo, then ill have ostapo.
So its just a matter of waiting it out for fusion time

1 Like

ill tell u guys when i get it altho so far my luck is horrible.
The 2 lvl 20 to lvl 30 fusion time is a lot, and i keep failing the thing…

1 Like

is it better to get kentrosaurus or mono s hybrid?
i agree and i think i need more herbivores because ostapo is on the way

1 Like

what i meant by ostapo is on the way is….

3 Likes

I made ostapo a couple days ago. Didn’t wanna lose 2 max legendary for her but the rarity rumble made me. It just needs so many amphibians. I was really lite on legendary amphibians. I’m lite on ptero too but they’re not needed that much.
Edit : just bought 3 with the discount.

1 Like

for me it makes me use herbivores 24/7 for rarity rumble

1 Like