What special event week do you want next week?

• immune
  • fast
  • nullify
  • pterosaurs
  • high hp
  • fierce
  • hybrid legacy
  • stun
  • counter-attack
  • armor
  • debuff
  • lockdown
  • cunning

0 voters

which one has dracorex gen1? thats the one i want.

2 Likes

I don’t think any of them do :unamused:

ok. then i vote fierce. need that trex again.

1 Like

Kentro week. Or anything with irritator/bary gen 2

1 Like

Voted fast but only if it has erliko. There’s apparently a Wound event too, I would have voted for that if I had the option. I find SpinoG2 every now and then, but could always use more.

1 Like

Pterosaurs. I need lots of Darwinopterus to create Stygidarix and it’s the only DNA that I really need that can’t be either requested or sanctuary-ed. I could also use Dsungaripterus and Quetzalcoatlus.

7 Likes

I want a multi-theme one, like Armour and Nullify, so that I can have Anky and Mono epics.

3 Likes

Pterosaurs. They introduced a whole heap of hybrids that need pteros in the middle of that tedious 5 week period of the movie dinosaurs. Then add in sanctuaries, but you can’t put pterosaurs in them. So yeah - I want to build up my Dsungaripterus and Quetzalcoatlus so I can get the hybrids. More Darwin is always appreciated too.

2 Likes

Irritator! Or kentro! Would be nice

1 Like

I notice that there are more Darwin spawning these few days, but it is not its hybrid pursuit now. Don’t know why but just dart them.

1 Like

Anything with dsungaripterus, Diplodocus, Argentinosaurus, Megalosaurus, dracorex gen 2, dracorex, erlikosaurus gen 2, erlikosaurus, velociraptor, Gallimimus, Utahraptor, Dilophosaurus, Ouranosaurus, Kentrosaurus, Gryposuchus, Pachycephalosaurus, Smilodon, Miragaia, Purrusaurus either gen, Baryonyx gen 2, Irritator, Stigymoloch both gens, Sinoceratops, brachiosaurus or rajasaurus in it

1 Like

Lol yeah all of those at once xD

I want Grypo, Touji, DCG1, and Dilo the most right now.

Voted lockdown

1 Like

Don’t put them at once, this will make us find a particular dino difficult and also they share the same number of attempts.

I would like an event with any dinosaur I need.

I won’t mention what I need because then I won’t get it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For the first time ever, I admit that I want a Pterosaur event. Remember when the birds were practically useless? Now most of them are ingredients for decent hybrids.

3 Likes

Sometimes you get it after you have mentioned it.
Before this week, I was asked by my alliance that what event I wanted. I said immune event.
Right after that, this week, we have it.

1 Like

They can also add “Priority Strike” Any or all creatures with “Instant” attacks, distraction and shields.

1 Like

The only common dino having an Instant move is the Angry bird.
I found 2 more. Miragaia and Brontotherium

No Common Dino has an Instant move.