Ludia Forums

What Uniques did u vote for (Poll)?

Hey guys I‘m wondering what three uniques u voted for in the new poll?
I think we had Erlidom, Grypolyth, Diloracheirus, Dioraja, Tryko, Tenontorex, Tuoramoloch, Thor (ingredients were given last weeks), Magna, Indoraptor, Utarinex.

I voted for Erlidom, Diloracheirus and Tryko. I had to choose between Dioraja and Tryko but went for the latter one. :slight_smile:

• Erlidominus
  • Magnapyritor
  • Diloracheirus
  • Grypolyth
  • Indoraptor
  • Tuoramoloch
  • Trykosaurus
  • Diorajasaur
  • Tenontorex
  • Utarinex
  • Thoradolosaur

0 voters

1 Like
New datamine teases amazing St.Patrick's event! 😍
New datamine teases amazing St.Patrick's event! 😍

I don’t see it, can you link it?

The link is in the message every player got. :slight_smile:

Erlidom, Tryko and Magna. Three hardest uniques to make. It’s simple, people, vote for these three!!! Nothing else!

13 Likes

Can you make this a Poll?? Would love to see what people think. These will likely be in an upcoming event!

Probably for St. Patricks Day :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It’s an in-game poll, open your game and click the link in the mailbox.

Don’t forget to vote for Erlidom, Magna and Tryko, three hardest uniques to make!!

Yeah I‘ll do it. :wink:

//Edit: Done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

tryk is 3 epics
erlidom is 2 (and not dio)
magna needs irritator

Omg I was gonna make a post last night suggesting a St Pratick Day event!!!

Like uniques, and green dinos!!! Omg it’s happening.

I feel I can read ludia’s mind. I was right about CNY event and no evasive move for the unique bird. Haha

2 Likes

I‘m trying to change the poll so that the results are always visible and not only on vote. But it keeps saying that I couldn‘t change it after the first five minutes. I‘m trying since eight now.
Sorry guys. :confused:

Wow more people voted for grypolyth and tuoramoloch than utarinex… This patch is the fall of utarinex, and the time for utasino to rise to the top!

3 Likes

Yea that would make sense, probably why they’re all uniques which are green, the colour of st patricks day

1 Like

Magna over Tryko, didn’t see that coming :grinning:

some of these votes are insane!! Tuoramoloch?? We just had a week for that… Dioraja is terrible and easy to make (although at least we would have Anky).

We are getting a ton of Tenontorex ingredients last week, this week, and next week.

We have had several chances to dart Indoraptor… not to mention you can hit Velo AND Indominus this week…

Thor just had its ingredients spawn the last Unique Chase weeks

The top 4 voted choices are all good choices and i also voted Grypolyth just on account of how hard Gryposuchus is to get and how much of a pain Purrolyth is to level

2 Likes

I need indoraptor

HOW?? we have had like 3 chances to shoot Indo itself as well as SOOOOO many rex/velo events INCLUDING THIS WEEK

1 Like

Where are the new birds? Arent there 2 unique birds as well?

1 Like

Tryko, magna, dilorach. Yeah, erlidom is harder to make, but I’m not a big fan of relying on cloak, so I went with more active attackers.