Ludia Forums

What was everyone's first Legendary?

Mine is still in the hatchery. Can someone tell me the stats for a level 10 Hyneria

1 Like

You can find everything on the Fandom and the spreadsheet made by @Mary_Jo.

1 Like

I think they mean that Hyneria in the hatchery will be their first

2 Likes

Also, I would like to add that it isn’t really necessary to make threads for small queries like this. You could look them up in the old Threads, ask in the Weekly Schedule or some other relavant topics, and if you still need help we are right here.

2 Likes

Hyneria at lvl 10 has 231 HP and 190 attack.
Next time you have a question about stats, simply check out the forum spreadsheet, like @Jurassic_Fury mentioned, here’s the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1TfBoTbctXgGYynEPYkvVfOeI20rvC0QKXn6i_xv7q44/htmlview#
Also, I’m not sure if I remember my first ever legendary.

2 Likes

When we’re on that conversation too, my first Legendary was a Microposaurus from the Daily Missions pack. That very week I saw my first Golden Rewards PvE in which I got a Tyrannosaurus.

3 Likes

Yes @Qaw you’re right

1 Like

I am a fan of Hyneria! Also my first one was an Ammonite

1 Like

mine was a ostafrikasaurus

In order:
Ammonite
Pteranodon
Trex
Sarcosuchus x 2
And then i can’t remember.

Trex I got the game before they put rex in battle stage 45 I think.

Nice! Trex is battle stage 64 I think

IIRC my first was T rex. This was back when there were battle stage unlocked and T Rex was the first legendary. This was all the way back when the game was first released.

2 Likes

My first legendary was unayasaurus from daily missions then I got micro a day later

Battle stage 54

When you could unlock Pyroraptor and loads of other creatures :pleading_face:

2 Likes

So many post-reshuffle players!

To be honest, the lockdown brought most of us here to JWTG.

The t-Rex but this was way back when you unlocked the t-Rex at lvl 17 I believe.

2 Likes

Mine is 2 scapos from the tupan tournament