Ludia Forums

What was your favorite hybrid from the poll?

what was your favorite hybrid from the poll?

• Scutomoceros
  • Tsintamoloch
  • Titacaulus
  • Indotaurus
  • Alankyloceratops

0 voters

1 Like

Titacaulus 1000000000%

2 Likes

Design wise, I loved them all but mostly titanocaulus obviously, indotaurus, and scutomoceros
but titanocaulus is just amazing to me, its colors are so cool, it even looks like it has a hood that even has a cobra like pattern on it, its gorgeous! even kinda reminds me of a warbat, that’d be amazing since we’d now have 2 kaiju like dinos

6 Likes

Scutomoceros’ model design is absolutely AMAZING! especially the antlers!

The colors on Titacaulus and Tsintamoloch are also incredible!

Alankyloceratops is great because it gives Alankylosaurus a much needed hybrid! (Hopefully Dimodactylus and Megalogaia as well as a few others will be next!)

And Indotaurus, :no_mouth::+1:

4 Likes

Alankyloceratops, admittedly because I’ve waited SO LONG for an Alankylo hybrid as have many others.

Indotaurus is a close second. Glad I decided against leveling Caro up for rare tournaments.

4 Likes

Its with indom g2

5 Likes

Wait, really?

Honestly can’t say I’m surprised Tsintamoloch is coming in last at the moment, having another Hadrosaur based off Paramoloch is kind of disappointing.
Favourite is defo Scutomoceros but Alankylo is a close second.

1 Like

If you look carefully in the bottom left you can see it’s Indom 2, plus Indotaurus has black on it instead of white.

3 Likes

Indotaurus looks insane

2 Likes

Indom hybrid looks eh and lazy. Love that alankylo is getting a hybrid and few other too

3 Likes

Now that I’m looking at it, I am really starting to think this is actually ludias cheap version of carnoraptor like spinotahraptor is with spinoraptor. It has raptor toe claws, still maybe be a quadrepedal dino or a medium or large spino one, but its arms seem to loong for medium and it seems a bit skinny for spino, but I’m thinking it may just be a raptor

Oh, with the pose I mistook it for the regular Indom! :sweat_smile:

Yoshi as well.

3 Likes

I would say Alloraptor is JWA’s Carnoraptor.

3 Likes

If i could chose 2 it was then it would be Alankyloceratops and Indotaurus.

1 Like

And also Titacaulus and Tsintamoloch seems nice but they are 3 and 4 i want…

1 Like

Alanky Hybrid is my favourite followed by Tita, Tsin and Scuto. I don’t like Indom G² Hybrid’s design. Basically a Carno with long horns and long arms.

Snek :heart_eyes:

Insert random text

1 Like