Ludia Forums

What was your favourite glitch that was ever in the game?

My personal favourite glitch was when cerazinosaurus was cheaper than an indominus even if it was short lived

1 Like

I know quite a few people have had a DNA glitch giving them some crazy amount of DNA that was more than allowed which have them the max amount. Apparently there was a time you could buy some packs or something with DNA and they were able to increase there LPs that way and got a crazy amount of those as well.

Me personally, I had a glitch that raised my park level from 60+ to max level (I think it was 90 at the time). That helped me unlock trex gen 2 because it came out right after that.

2 Likes

Right on! My all-time favourite glitch was the event reset bug before the Brachiosaurus Tournament, where if you would complete an event midway and exit, then on logging back in you’d see it reset.

If you complete the event, exit and log back in, you would have the resources and a reset event. Had I been at a better Lineup and a higher park level at that time. :pleading_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

I do remember that one. That was pretty nice. I remember doing the Stakeholders visit several times for more LPs (only 3 battles).

1 Like

When you could exit custom trades and they would reset every time you looked at it so you could cycle until you got what you were looking for on the trade.

2 Likes

Yes, I remember this glitch. During the most recent Umoonasaurus Tournament, I manage to do this around 10 times. 40+ AFs got traded for resources, not to mention the other good trades e.g coin to dna/food as well.

1 Like

I remember having that. The downside was that if you couldn’t complete an event in one go - all three or four fights- it forgot any you had completed and you had to start again. It really threw me at first, I was quite new to the game with mainly rare dinos and did most events one or two fights at a time with my best 3 or 6 dinos. I had to learn to fight with teams of mixed strength but then I was able to win a lot of resources by repeating events - I got a lot of Velociraptors in a very short time. Some events I couldn’t complete though.

When they fixed it I got a good recompense for my support tag as well - I almost felt guilty at that🤭

2 Likes

Just like fury my favourite was the reset event glitch. I would grind test your strength for ages but I was eating bucks buying back lvl 1 alangas

2 Likes

There was a glitch in PvE and boss battles where you could exit before the opponent made its fatal move and upon reentering the game the opponents move would change so you would survive, you could keep repeating the process in order to win, worked well with no ko events and also completing some of the longer missions.

Also the battle stage infinite glitch where you could keep closing and reopening the game and the pack would keep refreshing, so you could keep getting legendary packs speeding them up and still gaining on bucks.

Edit: your a quick reader fury :wink:

4 Likes

Ludia needs to add a “Glitch Week” so that players can recollect the good old days. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I agree, all the best glitches, I would like to try the trade harbour one sionsith mentioned, never came across that one

2 Likes

The most legendary glitch. Aqautic vs land is my favorite. It happened only once to me

Yoooo I remember doing that back it like 2017-2018 it was so useful

1 Like

you guys are getting glitches?

Got one the other day actually. Was clearing the trees and got a code 19 when I finished it they were all done and I had just put on some that would take 2 days and boom done instantly.

Never had glitches

I remember when you could expand your park for free using decorations. If you selected a decoration that it’s squares went inside a not expanded area, then selected that specific area and sold the decoration, the park will be expanded without using coins and the decoration was still there. I don’t really know how to explain it well, I hope you guys understand what I said. But yeah, it appeared when they added Sorna to the game, weirdest thing about it was that you could expand areas that were not available in that update (I had Sorna fully expanded in my guest park by using this).
The only bad thing about it was that you didn’t get the experience points.

2 Likes

The unplanned unlock of Antarctopelta was very welcome. If only I had bought a few more while it lasted - I thought it was permanent. I stumbled over it one day, was totally surprised, bought one, went back once it had hatched and bought a 2nd, but then it vanished at the next update. Taking with it my genuine unlock of Mosasaurus from my first ever CoT.

Luckily Ludia support gave me that back, after a bit.

2 Likes

I may have been the one to report that bug. :wink:

2 Likes

Agree with these as probably two of the most beneficial glitches. And while it was more of an error in design than a “glitch,” the ability to farm pack after pack from the draft battles was fun while it lasted.

3 Likes