Ludia Forums

What will be the next JWA collab

I don’t know what the latest collab was but I do know there was an AMC and Walmart collab back in 2018. I was playing by then I liked it. Will they do the same for Dominion or something else?

1 Like

Two words.
Money
Pandemic
If locations don’t pay enough advertising cash, Ludia won’t implement it into the code. It seems they stopped doing IG advertising shortly before unveiling boosts. COVID did not help this as having people flock to a location becomes a liability. So only if it becomes safe and profitable, will this feature return.

1 Like

would anyone mind elaborating to me what feature this is? I wasn’t around playing the game when FK came out, and this sounds very interesting

2 Likes

There used to be exclusive supply drops at certain commercial locations. Brachiosaurus was even an Apple Store exclusive in Canada when it was first released.

2 Likes

oh I see, very interesting, well maybe when the pandemic starts to end around the time dominion comes out they can try this again, that is if ludia is payed to do it, maybe it can be a giga, who knows

Found it:

Holy cow! What a throwback! Pocemon, Metahub, Dilorano being OP. I remember driving to the local Apple store to see if Ludia might have screwed up the code. (I’m further north than a lot of Canada.) They didn’t.
Man, I remember these days in the game.

2 Likes

I would really love to see some collab if possible, collab means advertising and advertising means more players and payers. More player means more fun and more trophies because the bottom ones are the ones who earn trophies for us higher players who get reset every season

I hope (If they can do another collab) It would either be Harkins, AMC, or just a random place. I think COVID has ruined but what was the last collab. I only remember AMC, walmart and apple canada

1 Like