Ludia Forums

What will happen to your team? (Update 2.0)

RED: Nerf
GREEN: Buff
BLUE: Idk

I’m so confused that I don’t know what to say

Tarkus will still have his counterattack, but the nerf in the statistics was unnecessary!

Finally the Christmas chicken will leave and maybe Zorin will join the team.

I don’t remember if the changes will affect the arena, but I believe so (it’s so much information that my brain isn’t thinking properly).

How will your team change? (My dream team became a nightmare … I don’t know if I want Tryko and Smilo on my team).

6 Likes

What does Immunity to none mean?

2 Likes

That the creature will no longer have immunity.

1 Like

Shed in angry tears*

3 Likes

What will happen to my team?
Everything

15 Likes

I think that sums it up really well lol

3 Likes

seems like stegod will make a comeback in this patch, with resilient moves added.

3 Likes

I’m pretty excited because it looks like Tuoramoloch, Diorajasaur and Diloracheirus are getting some decent buffs! I was hesitant to unlock them before, as they just weren’t as powerful as most other uniques. Now that they’re getting buffed, I will definitely unlock them and likely use them on my team as well!

1 Like

Monomimus back in my team. Maybe I will use tryostronix again, need to the know a bit more about his new attack.

1 Like

It does look like it! I use Stegod on my team, and it’s one of my favorite dinosaurs, so I’m happy to see it receive some new moves for this update.

1 Like

My Touramoloch can’t even do damage now…

1 Like

Tryostronix, phorusaura, thylacotator, maxima, indominus rex g2, erlidominus,in. Indog2 and prorat out. Idk about the other creature

1 Like

It did lost the shield to a new move tho, if I’m not wrong. Still needs to see how tat plays out in longer term.

2 Likes

Yep, and it’s stats were reduced as well. I’m a bit bummed about that, but like you said, I think it’s best to wait and see how that affects Stegod in the long run.

2 Likes

That was my impression as well. What is going on with Touramolch? I see a whole bunch of healing, a giant buff to the attack stat, but no readily recognizable attacks. Is this really a case of “be careful what you wish for”? We ask for Toura’s attack be buffed and it does, only for her to not be able to attack?

Someone help me understand this, cause I don’t know what to feel, and I’m very frustrated.

3 Likes

I’ve got no clue. :laughing:
back to experimenting with creatures again.

1 Like

Maybe group superiority does some damage? I hope so bc I’d hate to bench it after all the work and dna i put into it.

1 Like

I could cope with everything, except indoraptor (the GEN 1 btw). for some stupid reason the DSR got changed

1 Like

besides that, I feel good for keeping on gathering materials for other hybrids instead of leveling them straight away

1 Like

I really didn’t want to take Indoraptor off my team, but now I will be obliged… :neutral_face: