Ludia Forums

What would be the best boost configuration for Magnus?

I just recently unlocked Ceramagnus and I have 5 each on boosts. What would be the ideal and most effective way to boost it so that it can kick butt in arena?

I don’t have her unlocked, but I would assume to use some attack boosts for the swap in strike and deal out lots of damage, and maybe a few health boosts

Maybe 5/20/5?

she has no need for speed since her priority move makes her faster than anything but tuora.
from there, it’s a balancing act of how much attack do you want vs how much survivability. at 26, mines 6/20/0 and i would do it differently if i had my boosts back. (10/16/0)

2 Likes

I’m having a good time with Cera with speed boosts as it gets to rampage after swapping in if it’s faster than the Dino it swaps in on. Mine vary from 120 to 124 speed.
I get that it’s priority move speeds it up but that’s just a straight hit as opposed to a rampage that does double the damage.

i don’t typically use mine as a swapper. if i can finish it the same with the priority move so it can leave whenever, i’ll do that instead. people tend to start swapping around since they think i could have another in the back.

1 Like

I put speed at 120. It can be useful sometimes when a slightly slower resilient takes away your speed boost on the turn you used it meaning they go first next turn as they slowed you down and are faster than Cera base speed.

Speed on ceramagnus is helpful for when you swap in on something and need to kill it with rampage. Like trykos.

El mejor configuraciĂłn de estadĂ­stico de l ceramagnus es 10 de salud 20 de ataque y 0 velocidad puesto que es inmune ala deceleraciĂłn

1 Like

Translated from Spanish

The best stat setting of the ceramagnus is 10 health, 20 attack and 0 speed since it is immune to deceleration

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

The best stat setting of the ceramagnus is 10 health, 20 attack and 0 speed since it is immune to deceleration

It may be immune to deceleration, but it is not immune to nullification or resilient attack to remove it speed boost.

Duránte al intercambiar más golpe acelerador es mejor

1 Like

Translated from Spanish

Duration, when exchanging more throttle is better

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

It’s a kind of a how do you wanna use it thing. If you want a sniper than all out attack is best move. However, if you pick off creatures with it like @Qiew or want to use it on Tryko like @BuffNemys said, than some seed would help too

1 Like