What would you GEN 2 (or 3)?

I’ve always been fascinated with the GEN 2 dinos and wanted to see more. The Allosaurus G2 leak has given me hope that more G2s are on the way. So here’s my question:

Is there a dinosaur you want a GEN 2 of?

For me, I’d like to see:

*the White Indoraptor from the Fallen Kingdom concept art, make Blue the second component instead of Velociraptor. Shielding, distraction and armor from blue

*Stegoceratops G2, maybe rare hybrid Triceratops G2 and Stegosaurus (G2?) with swap-in stun, superiority strike, slowing rampage, stunning impact

*Utahraptor, this one’s more of a guilty pleasure since I’m from Utah, plus a black variant would remind me a lot of a raven. (Ironically, Utahraptor is not the state dino in Utah, that’s actually Allosaurus)

*Dilophosaurus G3, such an awesome dino design (even if it probably didn’t have a frill in real life), I want more

8 Likes

i think they only make g2 from non-hybrids.

should say tarbo2, tany2, little chickens, but maybe its time to a g2 sauropod.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a fair point that G2 is probably only ever going to be non-hybrids, but I can dream. :grin:

1 Like

I think Velociraptor gen. 2 is always a possibility, they could look like the JP 3 raptors

7 Likes

and those of The Lost World, for me, all the designs up to the Red Raptor

4 Likes

Indoraptor Gen II like what Wu wanted to make with Blue in Fallen Kingdom.

3 Likes

apatosaurus gen 2. even more OP than gen 1. :rofl:

5 Likes

I want an Epic Velociraptor Gen 2 from The Lost World

10 Likes

Epic rarity 7000 health :rofl:

4 Likes

9999 health :smirk:

3 Likes

Totally agree with 133 speed :v

2 Likes

Omg yes !!!

1 Like

I want an Acrocanthosaurus to be added and for it to have a gen 2 counterpart that’s Purple and Pink (any dinosaur king fans/those who say my previous dinosaur wishlist will know why :wink:)

6 Likes

Rather than have new Gen 2’s I’d would prefer to have whole new prehistoric animals.

5 Likes

spinosaurus gen 3, based on scientific research, receives a beating of tyrannosaurus and brachiosaurus, but when it touches a dracoceratops or velociraptor … let’s just say that Utahsinoraptor will put itself in a fetal position to see it XD

3 Likes

I’m definitely a fan of including new species more often than G2 or G3, but there’s still room for the occasional variant to show off creativity from the game’s designers. Mostly I don’t want them to think I (and maybe others, but I can be selfish in my wish) don’t want any more variants on existing species.

Absolutely. I have wondered before whether we would get further Gen 2 dinosaurs.

2 Likes

Pteranodon Gen2 (Color:Blue)

6 Likes

Ornithomimus Gen 2

1 Like

apatosaurus gen 2

3 Likes