3 attack 1 block pattern?

5 Likes

That does not work for me

1 Like

Yes lol. Slowly wore them down…:joy:

4 Likes

Ahh, perfection! :rofl:

3 Likes

You need to have 4 blocks to start with, typically they’ll go 3 attack 1 block. Then you go for 1 reserve, 3 blocks. When you attack, only do 4 and wear them down, don’t go for a 5 cos the next one will go all out if you do.

4 Likes

Wait, I’m having an idea. Going to try this with lvl 40 rares to see if it’ll work… :smiley:

4 Likes

Alr using lvl 40 koolasuchus, lvl 30 trex, and lvl 40 alangsaurus at the top of predator. I won actually…omg. Lemme try this in dominator league.

4 Likes

Update: The game was going pretty good. Then I lost connection… ._.

3 Likes

Update of game 2: Got them in the loop, but its taking forever since I’m using a lvl 20 raptor and they have a max gryposuchus…annnnd I lost connection

2 Likes

I’m proclaiming you with the title…

:postal_horn: “Master of the LooPattern*”!!! :postal_horn:

Here’s is your medal of honor. :medal_military:

:confetti_ball::tada: Congratulations. :tada::confetti_ball:

*“LooPattern” is a planet where all the creautes living within can only do 3 attack and 1 block, thus the planet itself has a unique eco-system which also has been the main topic for a great deal of scientific articles for a long time, all amongst the neighbouring galaxies.

5 Likes

Lvl 20 alangasuaurus vs Lvl 38 tapejalosaurus, lvl 13 proceratosaurus, lvl 40 darwinopterus. Who will win?

4 Likes

Answer is simple, Alangasaurus!

4 Likes

As long as there isn’t a connection issue…

4 Likes

The 3 attack 1 block thing would work

4 Likes

Takes forever if you’re using a creature with low attack thou…

4 Likes

You, my friend, have just destroyed the very essence of the game a while ago. There is no meaning to play the game anymore, or to collect and upgrade all those creatures. Deleting the app now. :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Cant tell if this is a joke or not

4 Likes