Ludia Forums

What would your reaction be if ludia removed boosts?

Title says it all my friends

3 Likes

I 2nd this with all my heart.

3 Likes

I would be glad to get back to the roots of the game. Refund everyone equivalent to what they spent. HC or possibly even coin. Not incubators because, tho the dna is useful, it is random on what you get.

6 Likes

I would be very pleased. But it ain’t going to happen.

9 Likes

I would be happy! I liked the game better before boosts, although boosts 2.0 has been a huge improvement over boosts 1.0 so far.

5 Likes

Amazing. 10

1 Like

I’d just shrug and carry on.

Epic towers might give me the shivers again lol

2 Likes

It would make no difference to me. I would battle for my DBI and end up at whatever trophy count I end up at with my crew. I battled highly boosted before, I just ended up at a lower trophy level.

I much prefer the way they are now.

1 Like

it might be boring but ill be fine… i want all my cash in real money though…

With hard cash refund? NP!
Taking my money and run?
I would have to do some research on how to go about disputing it.

Problem is a good portion of whales don’t have much else to spend cash on.
If they got rid of boosts all they would get is VIP subscription.

1 Like

I’d be really happy, but I’d want a hard cash refund of the full amount I spent.

3 Likes

Could do tiers of VIP. A couple of games iv’e played had a tier ranking for VIP rewards. The more you spend the higher tier you reach.
Those rewards can be still the increased drone time and distance, but just adding in a few extra perks. Maybe exclusive access to new creatures 1-2 days before the update. (as special stops with a max attempt of course)

1 Like

I would want all the money back that have spend

1 Like

I’d be happy. They never should’ve brought boost to begin with. Look at the headache it’s caused for everyone including them.

7 Likes

What would your reaction be if ludia removed boosts?

return

5 Likes

HC refund and i am fine with it

2 Likes

I would be happy! I liked the game better before boosts, Boosts 2.0 has been a huge disappointment over boosts 1.0

2 Likes

“The whales are gonna start a riot over this, lol”

thatscool

2 Likes