What?!?!

I HAD A LOT OF REALLY UNFAIT BATTLES ONE EXAMPLE:

Those were my strongest land creatures!!! I was so outmached, i did managed to kill 2 of his creatures tho, but there was still no chance to win

Tournament battles?

As you progress up the leagues the opponents get harder. That looks like a upper hunter or predator league match up. Occasionally you get a tough one, sometimes stupid easy ones where your first dino wins alone like this:

2 Likes

This was a uper hunter match, but that this wasnt the worst one i had. The worst one i had vas in a moded PVP land

1 Like

As @Potato has alluded too, if this is in a tournament environment the AI will only give you a reasonable battle and a reasonable trophy count if you bring an appropriate level team to the battle rank and league you are in. If the AI thinks you are trying to get away with bringing a team that does not belong in the league or rank you are fighting at it will let you know by stomping on your face :expressionless:.

5 Likes

See this recent newbie thread for game tips. This isn’t the best way to combine classes that you have here either.

I read them all, but i dont have strong carnivorous or pteranodons, so i have to use sacrafice tactics

Not to be mean, but you may be close to as far as you can get with your strongest dinos. We were all there at one point. Build your dino army up and then demolish your way through the tournament.

5 Likes

Well, then that’s what you need to work on. This game in the early days is more about patience and doing what you’re able until you get higher to where other things are achievable.

I spent a lot of tournaments just waiting to drop back down in level again to do another battle… sometimes could take a whole day.

2 Likes

I dont know what am i supposed to do, im already level 32 and i can never get good dinos in packs

1 Like

Thats what i do

I hear you.

This game is about patience and building your collection. @Mary_Jo can tell you about being patient :slightly_smiling_face: (she admits she isn’t very patient).

It takes lots of time to build a powerful dino army. However, look at the hunter league prize. Not bad for level 32. More and more play, more unlocks, hatching, and more evolutions and you’ll get there.

4 Likes

Well, based on my luck, probably not going to get there. In thoae packs i get 2 postosuchus almost always and they are very useles for me, cause i dont need them currently

1 Like

As @Potato says, we’ve all been there, with seeming to always get the same dinos that we don’t need, not the ones we want, and yes, it’s frustrating. But eventually you will get something different if you keep trying. That’s why I say this game really rewards patience (and yes, I almost quit too through those earlier levels which really suck). It’s up to you to decide if you are just not the type that likes to work through adversity and prefer games that are quicker to the prize.

2 Likes

Well thank you for your suggestions, I really appreciate it :blush:

1 Like

No problem! Believe me, it isn’t always that frustrating! We wouldn’t all still be playing for so long if it was!

1 Like

I do remember when I put in a support bug because I was that convinced that one of the prize wheels was broken because of how many times I had played a PvP that had a 20% chance at a pack and I just could NOT land on the darn thing. I must have played 20 times and just could NOT get it, so was sure that something was wrong. But nope, I just had a string of bad luck… and not long after that I started hitting them regularly again. You can’t take such things personally as they happen to all of us any time probabilities are involved.

1 Like

I love Postosuchus. When used properly, they’ll get victories in the bottom half of Predator League. I match them up with a Kaprosuchus and a similar ferocity herbivore

3 Likes

I actually just got trashed by a postosuchus. AI thought I went in too weak and gave me a whoopin’

2 Likes

I like using the postosuchus also.

1 Like