Ludia Forums

What's next after Titanoboa?

Since we already have Mammoth, Rhino, Deer, Boar & Snake (Titanoboa) in recent update this year, guesting what will be next dino to be create? Maybe Dire Wolf? Gorilla? Bear? Pulmonoscorpius (Giant Scorpion but size just 70cm? :joy: ) or maybe a Hawk to counter the snake :snake: (Titanoboa) as it food?

As they keep release some new dinos, how about the current dinos? Should they add more gen 2 types to current dinos also? :thinking:

And how about boost effects? If you boost any commons, rare & epic, it should have any effect to the hybrid instead we boost the hybrid itself? :thinking:

2 Likes

As they seem to be recycling stuff from JW The Game, I’d suggest whatever is in there that isn’t in here. I don’t play the other one, so can’t say myself.

2 Likes

we can still get bear-like creatures, sloths and armadillos. If they ever do aquatics there’s also a boat load of those.

1 Like

Maybe prehistoric insect?

3 Likes

A mosquito, trapped in solidified tree sap maybe? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

it’s only move is life finds a way. it picks a random move out of the entire move pool and uses it. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I want meganeura!

2 Likes

A Cenozoic Pangolin (Eomanis).

1 Like

How about some dinos?
We still missing alot of them.
And please no more gen2 recycling, gen 2 is just lazy recolering (95% of the time at least).

For fluffy stuff we are missing things like Hyenodon, Wolf , Giraff/elephant things (i dont know the name. Mastodon?)

3 Likes

Aquatics dinos maybe not in JWA. :joy: If they gonna make it, sure alot of land creatures became snacks for Megalodon. :joy:

At the end, they will put a Chimpanzees as the king of all. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

1 maybe not a problem. But a swamp of mosquitoes, coronavirus appears in JWA. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

That’s what the Pangolin is for…

I personally would love to see aquatics. Perhaps a special arena for that? Only dinosaurs that actually go into the water could compete. My reason and wanting to see them in this game is that I would hate to see. A second Jurassic world alive aquatic version as it would just be too much for me to keep up with. But it would be nice to see them in this game. If only for a limited arenas. It would add an interesting aspect. Did I think is missing. As for the boosts I think they should can them and get rid of them all together. Why not add something more? Such as new attack strategies or new defense strategies. When fighting get stale. There’s nothing worse than having a high-level Dino such as a 28 and being beaten by a level 20 because it is so boosted. And to me that is just a matter of cash because if you have the cash you can buy as many boosts as you want. Kind of takes the fun out of things, but I continue playing the game because I enjoy it. I enjoyed darting the dinosaurs. And I enjoy collecting them. It is kind of a relaxing Pastime for me.

3 Likes

Gorilla!!! :gorilla:

2 Likes

Make it an Arthropleura Armata. Super giant prehistoric Millipede!

1 Like

That would be fun, at least interesting.

1 Like

Aquatics seem pretty nice. But, to get some of those perhaps we should rent a boat. :joy:

I think we’d need a bigger boat.

2 Likes

1 Like