Ludia Forums

Whats next weeks dinos?

Whats next week weeks dinos?

I’ve been refreshing their twitter for over an hour :thinking: they haven’t posted.

3 Likes

hahahaha,doing the same…but no news…maybe something good or different is coming.

Don’t bother. The worst scenario is we won’t have it at all. I still got my deadpool costume ready.

1 Like

Which dinos featured will be this week

I really hope it’s the armored theme with Sino and Anklyo epic and not this

1 Like

I keep refreshing their twitter too! I NEED TO KNOW. hehehe :rofl:

Same. Although if they haven’t post yet, it’s possible they are kicking off the Halloween event.

I hope it won’t be like treasure chest chase though - go out to look for your IndoRaptor here !

I readed somewhere wil be gallimimus and monolophosaurus

Where? If that’s reliable we’d see someone post it already

It’s Mono and Galli! Yes! Monomimus everywhere! Haha

3 Likes

I was so hoping more raptor xD

The 2 days for common is not very logical

6 Likes

I know it annoys me 2 days for 48 attempts 3 for 24

6 Likes

I better be prepared for more backache. It’s going to take a good bit of driving and sitting in the car for long hours to find 48 Gallimimus in 2 days. I will be skipping breakfast and lunch again probably :rofl:

1 Like

Especially when there really is only 1 good dino Mon- Friday.

1 Like

Umm no I’ll be catching the ones I see I like food too much for that :joy:

3 Likes

Well, if I were in Scotland right now I will be skipping Gallimimus for the food, drinks and scenery myself! I miss that place greatly.

Top arena is gonna be nasty. Oh it already is.

1 Like

On the upside, I can finally level my Monomimus to 26 so that she will continue to not dodge and take hits from every other dinos out there

3 Likes

I’m excited for the Dilo and Mono dna. That’s all I need for their respected hybrids.