What's the average amount of Cups you need for Dominator in Tournaments?

This question has probably been asked plenty of times beforehand, but I would like to know the answer anway. I’d assume around the 1k-1.3k range or something?

1 Like

Last tournament I had about 600+ cups and I was in top 80 predator league so I think about 800+

If you look in any tournament thread, @Sionsith does a remarkable job tracking and predicting trophy count.

New dinos tourneys usually finish ~1,400 to 1,600 trophies
Repeat tourneys finish ~1,200 to 1,400
VIP tourneys finish ~1,000 to 1,300

That’s the general jist I go off of. Of course I’d just recommend looking in the same tournament thread you want to know the trophy of, look for Sionsith’s predictions. They are usually spot on.

8 Likes

Thanks for informing me, I’ll need that in 10 or so years when I can actually begin doing tournaments lol.

2 Likes

Yes, this game is all about time. It’s a constant building program. I hated waiting so long at first, but it has now become peaceful.

1 Like

Well actually, you never know if you’ll hit Dom if you don’t start doing the tournaments. You should try and do ever tournament, because each can provide valuable resources that can further your park’s progress.

Not to mention trophies are by how many battles you win, so grinding on 3 hour intervals could still get you into Dom, that’s usually why tournaments last more than just 1 day.

3 Likes

700+ should be enough for predator if you are looking just to get two legendaries. If you are able to win in top predator but not dominator, you could try to sneak in last minute to win the dominator prize.

3 Likes

Thanks for this advice. I’ve actually just managed to get into Dominator, which I might’ve not done had you not recommended me to attempt the tournament.

2 Likes