What's the deal with Tryostronix

Postimetrodon has 124 speed. Baryonyx has 124 speed. Tryostronix has 120.

Postimetrodon has Shattering Strike. Baryonyx has Shattering Strike. Tryostronix has Piercing strike.

I like Tryostronix, I just don’t understand why her basic attack and his speed were made worse than both of the dinosaurs used to create her.

5 Likes

Postimetro don’t get DS RAMPAGE.
Baryonix don’t get Immunity.

Tryostronix got both side.

3 Likes

Yes, as you’d expect a hybrid to, however I wouldn’t expect a hybrid to get worse attacks/stats than Both of the component dinosaurs. If Baryonyx had 120 speed and Post had Piercing attack, then it would be understandable.

2 Likes

So…why did Stegocera got only 110 spd (was 115 pre ver.1.4), but both Stego & Triceratops got 116 spd?:thinking:

3 Likes

Just like how Trykosaurus inherited TRex’s slow speed in spite of being more “agile” than her parents :rofl:

3 Likes

Also a good question

But speed and agility are two separate measurements though…

Speed is a measure of rate of motion.

Agility is the ability to start moving, turn, stop moving, etc while maintaining balance.

One can be quite agile, yet still have a ‘slow’ speed :slight_smile:

I’m aware of that, although in battles she doesn’t act all that agile either :joy: She always looks like she’s about to stumble over herself :laughing:

Humans do it every day. Sometimes for no discernible reason. Why can’t dinos? :wink:

Don’t you know, dinos can do no wrong! :yum:

In all seriousness, I don’t think the descriptions and stats always necessarily translate directly into the hybrids. Nonetheless I enjoy reading them.

How does IRex inherit immunity from its parents? Stop, no gossips!

1 Like

Yes, no gossips.
I’ve wondered that as well, but I also don’t want them to change it, so I won’t complain about that aspect :grin:

A dino version of Jerry Springers should be quite a laugh.

A lot of the descriptions have remained unchanged since the game first game out, but a lot of abilities and such have changed! I guess they need to keep track of things like that!

1 Like

Some of the discriptions are pretty bad. Misleading if not flat out false.

2 Likes