What's the point of all these bosses when none are appearing in my area. 😡

The title says it all, for the last 3 weeks I’ve been getting nothing.

11 Likes

Between COVID and winter, it isn’t very nice of Ludia to reduce the number and density of raid bosses. I’m seeing huge empty spaces on my map and maybe two bosses in my visible range.

10 Likes

It was all good until they introduced the recent bosses, now it’s crap. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’ve had 1 boss the last 3 weeks near my house. It’s getting ridiculous, especially when out with my wife and we see 2 of the same boss literally walking on top of each other…

2 Likes

You can add green stops to that list. These days I’m lucky to find one in range.

It’s almost like they want us to stop playing the game :joy:

1 Like

They don’t care… really they don’t. So many topics came by on this already (both bosses and green drops) and there’s always those one or two enthusiasts responding they have them all. So the Dev’s are reassured nothing’s wrong and continue to find more ways to make this game unplayable :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

I have 5 Indoraptors in sight and nothing else. I live in a country where we can only leave the house for essential reasons, yet these bosses (and the rarity of green drops) are encouraging us to get out and explore. There’s far too many in a day, meaning it’s rare you’ll find all the bosses in sight. If we had 1 or 2 a day, including the weekend (yes people still want to raid at the weekend Ludia) it could be more managable. Yesterday not a single player I had contact with could reach Hadros from home, and I didn’t pass one on my commute to work.
Losing enthusiasm for these bosses, a lot of effort for very little rewards.

2 Likes

I have 2-3 green stops
so…
I have no idea what you are talking about

Hey Chickenhawk, could I ask you to take a screenshot of the area around your in-game map and send it over to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com? Please include your support key in the email as well.

Thank you!

O.k. Ned, thanks bud. :+1::wink:

Hey ch its me Mr.Apato

1 Like

Hey MrApato, or should I call you megalodon… Lol

Lol I started here with QagilaNators aquatic update forum

1 Like