Ludia Forums

What's the team you are working toward?

Heres my end-state team I’m trying to work on. What’s yours?

2 Likes

This would just be one day when I can actually get the coin and dna, but I’d love to have a full team of all 5 sneks, the 2 ovilophosaurs, and something else like an eagle. May not get me too many cups in PvP but it will certainly be interesting to use

1 Like

This is what I’m looking at right now. I honestly expect it to change in a few months when something else really cool comes along.

4 Likes

Dream team.

1 Like

im going for a level 30 indom, level 30 tryko, all level 30 apexs, level 30 tenrex, and a level 30 magna

1 Like

actually, if megalania is ever introduced or some sort of prehistoric lizard, then I’ll have my lvl 30 dream team of 2 sneks, 2 turtles, 2 crocs, and 2 lizards. And I don’t plan on counting dimetrodon-ids btw

2 Likes

Gorgotrebex needs a serious speed buff. It’s an Apex, it should be allowed to be a speed demon with 131 speed at base level

1 Like

In an ever shifting meta, my dream team would consist of my favorite looking super-hybrids (Uniques for the most part) for some relative security. I’m pretty much waiting for/hoping that Alloraptor gets an awesome looking Unique, as I’m very happy with the rest of my squad.

2 Likes

it also has 4500 health. its supposed to be a cunning. so one or the other has give. its more like the sloth in this aspect with low speed but higher health and damage with cunning abilities

1 Like

I’d rather it have a tad less health and more speed tbh.

1 Like

thats fair. its not a typical cunning creature and feels a tad awkward imo.

2 Likes

Is Rinex really that good? I’ve never used so I’m curious.

Surprised nobody mentioned Teno.

2 Likes

good damage. decent bulk. highish speed. a run ability and a instant damage move. pretty good on its own or in swap decks.

2 Likes

You won’t get Gorgo to 30 until maybe December, and by then there’s a good chance some of the others are nerfed or passed by better dinos. Bit pointless to look so far into the future :slight_smile:
Anyway, lose the rat!

1 Like

dream team right here

1 Like

All the swap in rend damage. interesting to say the least.

1 Like

Yes I want an allorap hybrid too. Hopefully carnoraptor like in jwtg

2 Likes

It has the sneky boi, it’s perfect

1 Like

To each their own. I used to think I’d never have tryko, or dio. Never saw ankys or kentros, though I hunted their areas more than a dozen hours a week. Now I not only have it, it’s still on my team. Has been for nearly 2 years now. Ditto for rinex.

Even if I don’t use it at 30, I’ll use it at 26. And if my goals change between now and then, I’ll adjust. I enjoy looking forward. So, I disagree - it’s far from pointless.

Not to mention it can cleanse dot, have some resistance to dot and distraction. Whenever my maxi meets a bleeder, I swap in rinex to take the lethal/maiming wound, if lucky enough to draw her in deck.