Ludia Forums

What's this? Teaser?

So this just came up. What do you think it means??

14 Likes

Wild guess, but I think it might be a teaser for a permian update in the game Jurassic World Alive by Ludia.

10 Likes

I was thinking thats about the time to get a new teaser, opened the game and boom, teaser lol

2 Likes

If it is permian uptade im super excited.

9 Likes

Btw there was a leak about a month ago which included Gorgonops, Scutosaurus (I think) and new hybrid like Majundaboa and Kelenken + Gryposuchus. Everything seems that it was real.

11 Likes

i was going to say it’s for the dime g2 part of monolorhino, but we had that already.
if it’s a permian update… that would be really cool. tho it’s not actual dinosaurs, it’s dinosaur like creatures. finally a break form the cezonics.

7 Likes

Huh, makes sense, since we have the Dimetrodon and all. And the shadow suggests something as well.
Maybe we’ll have trilobites and tetrapods.

5 Likes

That weirdly shaped shadow tho, I don’t think it’s from the Dime…

My bet is it’s a scutosaurus shadow.

2 Likes

Shadow looks like scutosaurus.

12 Likes

It’s nice to see Ludia going back doing the Paleozoic creatures. Maybe they might add creatures that needs attention

7 Likes

I was expecting aquatics, but I guess this works out as well.

I’d like the aquatics in the game as well, however I’m very excited if there are really going to be more permian creatures! Also still hoping for some carboniferous creatures one day.

2 Likes

Translation: The return of permian
The creatures of 275 milion years ago are coming in JWA!

Yes, it is a teaser

5 Likes

Hopefully this time they fix the bugs in the game :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Now that that’s our first teaser, the second should follow a week or two later and after the second teaser the patch notes should come

1 Like

I don’t see a problem in cenozoics like some of you, but permians are for sure better! I just hope they’ll be balanced, unlike some cenozoics cough like Mammoth cough

8 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see a trilobite…maybe it’ll have a move called Tickly legs or something.

3 Likes

I was hoping for year 3 to be sea monsters but a Permian expansion will be awesome too!

5 Likes

This by some extension confirms the leaks we got from our good pals the Russians, so to those who doubted the leaks. HA! Take that!

2 Likes