Ludia Forums

What's up with ADS

I don’t understand why ads starting randomly popping up during battles. I’m a paid VIP and shouldn’t have to deal with ads that tend to screw up the battle!! Anyone else have this problem?!?!?!

Sounds like a bug. I’ve never seen an ad during a battle.

(I’m assuming this is about jurassic world alive?)

Yes it has happened to me 2 days in a row

the game doesnt have ads except in order to skip a 15m or less cooldown on incubators supply drops. not sure where an ad would come up. im not vip and i never heard of an ad other than what i just said before.

I don’t know what happened but it has happened 3 times in the last couple days. I don’t know what to do about it. Same ad for GMA truck​:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Try uninstall and reinstall to see if that works…

I would uninstall and make sure you install from your app store. Not sure if you have some spyware fake version or something or what but seems very odd

Hm… weird. I never have had pop-up or banner ads in the arena.

This is the second time I’ve seen someone mention this. Man, I hope this doesn’t become a thing. D:

I’m glad you have saw someone else mention it so ppl don’t think I’m crazy lol but I did uninstall and reinstall so we shall see…

This is the example they posted. Is this similar to what you see?

No it was a full page ad that took up my whole screen. I didn’t think of a screenshot I was just trying to get back to battle.

Uhh you’re getting ads? I’m getting no ads at all and I’m F2P. Maybe there’s a spyware that resizes the official game in a bit smaller window to fit an add on it.

Lol maybe u have virus or malware and spam ads …i use to get on lock screen when I downloaded this wallpaper app…

I am starting to think it was another app on my phone. I deleted several apps and uninstalled, reinstalled and so far so good

yup… when you download app sometime it says “may contain ads” or something…sometimes it is harmless but a lot of time it come from the free wallpaper app or ringtone and widget all those random things, it will post random popup ads on your lockscreen and when charging