Ludia Forums

What's with Ludia and the darting speed fetish?

Anyone realised that the darting speed/sensitivity has been fiddled around with AGAIN? It has been slowed down yet again (since yesterday) and I can’t even chase after the faster moving dinos. Why Ludia, can’t you just leave it alone?

5 Likes

I had thought that something had changed lately.

2 Likes

It is definitely slower for the past 2 days.

2 Likes

Barely today i realized. Why can’t Ludia just give us an option to switch between speeds? There are some critters where this would work great, but others would not work with it.

2 Likes

I thought I noticed this yesterday but assumed maybe a connection issue. Glad I’m not the only one tho.

1 Like

Same here. There needs to be a sensitivity option. I’ve noticed different phoned have different speeds too

1 Like

True but these two days the darting has been extremely sluggish and because we need to chase those dinos, precious time is wasted and hence I can’t get the 12th dart off (non VIP). Sometimes, I can’t even get 11 darts. LOL

1 Like

Weird, haven’t noticed anything

Have not noticed any drastic changes in regards to the darting. I think the darting works very well and does not need to be fixed

Haven’t noticed anyrhing major, but what really bugs me is the delay on the aim, specially for creatures with far apart targets, why not make the aim respond intantly?? I know its to emulate drone movement but really this os jurassic world realism is not at all a priority

1 Like

Yeah, jwa reality - people who can fuse dna of dinosaurs together and make whole new ones can’t figure out that blue is the worst colour for the reticle.

1 Like

Makes me wonder if they don’t change the settings on the darts every so often without telling anyone just to keep players from getting too good at firing them and spend more money buying stuff.

1 Like