Ludia Forums

What's wrong with my date/time?

Hi! First of all forgive me for my english grammar and knowledge. I’m not a pro English speaker xD sorry. :no_mouth::heart:But can someone help me out? :sweat::sweat: What is it? what’s wrong with my time? I don’t understand this alert/error and it’ does not allow me to login my facebook account. Whaaaaat :face_with_head_bandage::astonished:
what should I do? is it familiar for someone? help meee pleasee :joy::face_with_head_bandage::cry::heart_decoration:

Maybe try restarting the app and try again tho really @Ned should be able to help you

1 Like

This happens in some devices if your date settings are wrong

1 Like

Thank you! I’m gonna try it😘

I’m sorry to hear about this, @Virag_Csutar. If you’re connected to a WiFi connection, could you try forgetting the network on your device then re-adding it and see if that helps?

If you’re still unable to log in after doing that, please reach out and provide your support key to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can provide additional troubleshooting. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey! Thank you so much, this helped me :slight_smile:
Everything is okay now, thank you all, thanks for everyone’s help!:kissing_heart: Have a wonderful day!:heart:

1 Like