Ludia Forums

What's your dominant team?

Mine team is of Thor, Tryko, Indoraptor gen2 Monostegotops, Velosharcus,Trex,Indominus and new edition as Trystornyx.

I am in Badlands.

WHAT IS YOUR DOMINANT TEAM???
AND TOURNAMENT TEAMS???

3 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

A tryko and thor in badland ? Wow last time i was in badland, i played with only lvl 15s epic and rare

7 Likes

The arena has changed a lot. Especially for the lower levels apparently.

I had epics and maybe one or two legendaries when I was in the badlands.

1 Like

True. Yep :grin:

To be fair, it is a lot easier to acquire some of the Uniques nowadays than it was back in our time.

When Velociraptors dominated the arena…

3 Likes

Oh okay now I get it
Thanks.

So I can face someone like you in badlands? Uh oh

3 Likes

Well there is a chance but not every battle.
Maybe end Badlands.

love seeing there are some Daryx in the arena. Once I save 450k coins will have mine in level 30 and introduce her again in the team

But I have doubts on how to do it…

2 Likes

Daryx is good for hit and run tactics against Trykosaurus, Diorajasaur, and the Towers, but only if the creature you’re swapping into is worth sacrificing, or has an excellent counter-attack or swap-in damage.

But it needs a LOT of health boosts to survive a Rampage from those four above, and unfortunately, unless it gets a rework like this to give it some major offensive capabilities, if you haven’t invested boosts in it already like I have, it’s not really worth it.

TBH, as soon as I unlock Hadros and get it into fighting shape for Gryosphere Depot, I’m swapping Daryx out for it.

2 Likes

I mean mine was 21 nemys,Spyx,Tryko, quetzorion stygidaryx a lvl 16 spinotosuchus 22 ardentis and I think at the time Thor was 23

But currently

I used to have it in my team slightly boosted but as soon as boost reset came I dropped. She urgently needs a rework. She is quite weak and since Thor and DC are 100% immune to swap prevention… another reason to stop using her.

I hope the do something similar to that moveset you posted!

2 Likes

That’s really what just bothers me the most. She was fantastic when only a handful of creatures had total immunity or no swap prevention resistance. But now? Most of the meta relevant Tyrants have 67% or higher Resistance to Swap Prevention, and the ones that don’t have such a high damage output that if they don’t one shot Daryx (not including CRIT either), they could severely damage a creature that is far more useful to you.

when i was in badland, i thought a level 14 sino was amazing

3 Likes

When I first entered griosphere I thought a full boosted Thor was amazing… then appeared ultra magnas and those hyper cool thingis.

1 Like

(However once the next boost reset comes I’m replacing Paramoloch with Poukaidei)

1 Like

I’m happy to play tactic and not end-game.
It gives me a lot more variation.

Playing swap-in-combo right now.

Marsipual lion speed 137
And testacornibus speed 137.
Alloraptor speed 142

Happy with this combo. And having fun (when not meeting level 30s) :star_struck: !

2 Likes