Ludia Forums

Whats your favorite resource?

what is your favorite in-game resource? personally, mine is loyalty points. it feels so good when you get like 100 in a pack.

3 Likes

dna!!!
Also lp because vip dino, I know many people like bucks but you don’t need them

1 Like

bucks, I always run low

1 Like

Bucks and dna, LP is good for getting more bucks and dna lol

5 Likes

yeah @Indominusrexgen2

I would probably say DNA. It’s pretty easy to get and it’s the only way to get tournament hybrids. You constantly get trades for DNA to other resources and you can custom trade it for VIPs. I would say it’s probably most valuable resource in the game.

Edit: my opinion is from a VIP player perspective. I don’t know if non-VIPs can custom trade DNA for VIPs.

3 Likes

Lps
10 lps

DNA, by taking care of it, you can do great things, I love it.

But in my gameplay DB and Coins are pretty important also since they help me making modded PvP which saves and gives me even more DNA :+1:t2:

3 Likes

DNA because I would like to have as many paddocks maxed as possible for no reason other than to have them maxed.

However, in a scenario here one of the resources is glitched and you can’t get anymore of that one resource but the trade harbour works fine for others, then food is actually the most limiting resource as without it you can’t have anything above level 1

So arguably food is the most indispensable resource I guess.

1 Like

DNA because I have an excess of bucks and I never really use them.

that’s weird it takes me so long to grind bucks, but then again I do use them for everything I go from 300k to 0 in a week when it takes me like half a year to grind the bucks

I can see LP being quite valuable to non vip players, but as a vip player we get 1 vip legendary a week from diamond fidelity, that and also that vip creatures are limited to less than 10k ferocity makes them pretty useless end game.

Personally it’s nice to see my dna and bucks increase but LP doesnt really excite me anymore, its basically just sitting there doing nothing and waiting for a discount lol.

1 Like

Bucks, DNA and lps

1 Like

SDNA. People fail to realize that you can sell s hybrids to get massive amounts of DNA. Thus because you earn SDNA over time for free, it’s basically a DNA generator.

Basically now I sell excess Indos, monos, and dimetrocarnus. No use in having them vs rounding out my lineup elsewhere (like amphibs).

2 Likes

Absolutely. :call_me_hand: Just today I sold my first excess creature which was a Tape and earned me 23k DNAs right away. Considering we will be having Euplo-S in rotation for a long time seemingly, DNA side is gonna have an huge boost in the upcoming weeks. Sadly I haven’t had this chance with the Dimetro, I am sure I am gonna love it. :drooling_face:

1 Like

I cant bring myself to sell super hybrids, they are just too helpful for my game rn, both from a PvE and a tournament standpoint.

Only dimetrocarnus sell price entices me, and even then I just couldnt. I’m making easily 100k plus dna per week anyway more than enough for my current needs.

2 Likes

Yeah but it is really useful when you have all 12 in a paddock and not ready to fuse them up due to your current ferocity level, then it becomes addicting to sell the excess ones. And it is like filling your bucket while the tap is still running. We have months of Euplo-S coming by, so why not?

1 Like

There may be a time when you could do with fusing them up, plus the fact that they’re ferocity doesnt change much from 10 to 11, 20 to 21 or 30 to 31.

The fact that these guys are quite high in ferocity and theyre cooldowns are fantastic makes them much more useful than the dna that your selling them for, super hybrids are better than everything in game except for tourney hybrids, even then a legendary super hybrid is better than tourney hybrids, and the rare and super rare hybrids are better than vip creatures. Even for 50k dna I just couldnt…

1 Like

Fair enough, I give you that. But in my case, I don’t even have them at like lvl 10, so fusing them up into lvl 11 would change my current ferocity drastically. And since I am not planning a ferocity jump before I have copies of other than s-hybrids and in numbers, changing them into a source that will help me to achieve that goal of me having a lot of creatures, is making this a very helpful way of cumulating DNAs fast. But for your case, I can get the point of your dependency upon them, since they have such a short cooldown and it is so very essential after a certain point that your creatures having high healths, ferocities and as an outcome of this, long cooldowns.

1 Like

To each their own and it would be boring if we all followed the same paths with same rosters.

Another way that I see it is currently where I am at in game tapejalocephalus is saving me a ton of dna, the 3 tourney legendary birds each have their own health to attack ratio and i have seen that tapejalocephalus is a very close match to zalmonodon in its early evos, i will eventually make zalmonodon but for now teams of metriaph, tapejalocephalus and pteraquetzal make my lineup quite solid as opposed to me spending over 200k dna on teams of zalms, when I’m ready to start working on zalm in future I then have the option of either selling my super tapes (I doubt I will do that) or adding them along with my roster.

Super hybrids along with vips carried me at the start of my winning streak for tournaments and i just cant let them go so easily haha.

2 Likes