Ludia Forums

Whats your favorite resource?

Also while this maybe true, we still dont know ludias plans in terms of s hybrids, look at dimetrocarnus, only accessible through the sdna factory currently, who’s to say once they release a new s hybrid that they might just scrap one of the old ones for now so it cant be farmed from modded and is no longer in rotation?

2 Likes

Makes sense. I just sell all carnivore cept Indos because why would i want anything else but indos??

I do enjoy Spinotasuchus, but only because her looks. Tape and Mono still have good values. Dimetro has amazing resell value and Diplo is too weak, but easy to grind for cuz of my sdna factory.

2 Likes

Thats just an exclusivity problem, thus im ok with dinos like this being out of peoples hands for awhile. The issue is ludia releasing hybrids with components of locked dinos with no immediate before or after unlock events.

Waiting is the biggest limit in any mobile game, and JW:TG is no different :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think they are making it a bit too easy now what with dual tournaments on a new hybrids release, armormata and dilophoboa.

As for the hybrids of locked components I dont really have a problem with this, we can grind PvP or search trade harbour for the copies which makes them obtainable still, as opposed to sdna which is limited to modded if the current sdna is not in rotation and then you would need to land on said sdna 20 times to gain a copy of it.

That being said I think I’ve just been luckier than most post shuffle players with obtaining locked copies.

1 Like

Food of course it’s the most important resource

1 Like

all except the pieces

1 Like