What's your favourite dinosaur?

Hmmmm… I don’t know.

1 Like

If from anything and not just JWA, its Carnotaurus and T Rex. If in JWA, same thing. Yep T rex big steoreotype lmao. Also some more, Velociraptor, Dilo, and Ankylo

Therizinosaurus, spinosaurus, cryolophosaurus. (Please no one say T-Rex)

Carcharodontosaurus, Monolophosaurus, and Albertosaurus will always be my favs, but my favorite herbivores are Ouranosaurus, Brachiosaurus, and Euoplocephalus. I’ve also grown to like Tyrannosaurus a lot more, because it looks so much cooler and more interesting in modern, more accurate reconstructions, like the one from Prehistoric Planet.

2 Likes

Carnotaurus and Dilophosaurus for me. Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom and Jurassic Park were mostly the reasons why. Prehistoric Planet is another reason why I love Carno, it’s just so adorable and goofy in the show lol.
kaperoo-prehistoric-planet

2 Likes

The only reason I don’t particularly like T Rex, is that there are so many cooler dinosaurs, like cryolophosaurus. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying I hate T. rex, it just isn’t my favorite.

1 Like

Huayangosaurus will always be my fav!

I agree that Rex is super generic with how popular it is, but accurate versions like these just look super cool, especially compared to the Jurassic Park/World Rex.

1 Like

Majungasaurus c:

Carnotaurus, Chinese and Japanese Sparrowhawk, Epidexipteryx(Imagine not being able to pronounce) , Microraptor.