Ludia Forums

What's your most annoying local Dinosaur?

My most annoying local is Majungasaurus, I just used 6 scent capsules and only 6 dinos out of all them were anything but Majungasaurus. What’s yours?

3 Likes

Mine is Suchamimus. They are everywhere!
I have over 170,000 Dna and a Suchatator level 22 when I stopped leveling it.

Only reason I even still dart them is because I want to break 200,000 on a dinosaur and hoping it gets a unique one day!

1 Like

Diplocaulus. She’s cute, but I have no need for her. I don’t really use Diplotator, and it is very annoying when I see her every single time I log in.

2 Likes

Majungosaurus

Where’s the Majungasaurus love, maybe he’ll be a hybrid one…oh wait the hybrid sucks too.

4 Likes

You are lucky, Dip is small and hard to see. Try having thirty massive Suchamimus grouped around your house lol

2 Likes

Where’s the Majungasaurus love? Maybe he’ll get a hybrid one day, oh wait he has one and it sucks too😕

2 Likes

Frekin’ Einiosaurus

3 Likes

Diplocaulus. It is everywhere. It’s only use for me is to complete the number of direct hits daily mission as it’s so easy to dart.

4 Likes

I too am overrun with Majunga. They swarm my neighborhood on the daily. If I go down the road a ways, suddenly I hit forests of Suchomimus, but I wasn’t lucky enough to live in that zone…

Suchomimus, but at least he’s part of a good hybrid.

Holy snapz that’s exactly why I dart her. Like we be doing the same thing xD

1 Like

Same here that and Irritator are always around.

1 Like

Einiosaurus and Euoplocephalus in L2; Ophiacodon from the dailies

3 Likes

Suchomimus. So tired of darting and seeing it.

1 Like

Infested with Suchomimus.

1 Like

The four common day and night 24/7 spawns in each zone are:
Zone 1: Majungasaurus
Zone 2: Einiosaurus
Zone 3: Diplocaulus
Zone 4 Suchominus

So, yes… these tell you which zone you live in or hunt in most often.
I’m smack dab in the middle of zone 2, and if I pop a common scent at home I get 90% Einio.

(actually, if I pop a common scent at home I get a dirty look from the wife.)

10 Likes

SAme. Majunkasaurus.

2 Likes

^ yes. There’s a reason I’m over 250k :sweat_smile:

1 Like